• Mrs. Young

Thank you for your review!

Service was fast, waiting area was clean and Service Dept. Rep. Fred Rainey knew what I needed and got it done for me. Appreciate him taking care of my SUV as if it was his.

Thank you for your review!

• Great Dealer and Service in Bentonville, Arkansas.

Great service that was done on my vehicle. Took care of everything and gave me a ride home and picked me up so I could get my car.

• General Contractor

Great service and courteous, hardworking employees,

Great service and courteous, hardworking employees,

• 2016 Chevy Silverado

GREAT place to buy a car. Really wonderful customer service. John was so easy to deal with.

• Great repair and service

Great overall service and repair. Had problems with the seat. Fixed right away . Great communication during the process.

• Awesome service

Our sales person Chris was awesome. After a bad experience with another dealership he was very helpful and respectful.

• Excellent Service Department

Fred in the service dept is extremely helpful. He's a great asset to your dealership.

• Service

I like bringing my car here for service. They make you feel right at home. I know that my next car will be coming out of your lot. Thank You.

• Simply amazing!!

Josh King & Gino were simply amazing. Always made us feel like family, not just a customer. Honestly, the experience of buying with them felt like we were at their home hanging out in the living room. You couldn't ask for a better experience or better people!! We Them all.

• Truck Purchase

The entire staff at Nunnally Chevrolet went above and beyond throughout the entire process. Most importantly, they were able to beat their competitors pricings buy a large margin. I can assure you I will give Nunnally the first chance to sell me my next vehicle as a result of this positive experience.