New 888-457-2399 Dealer Website
Used 866-984-5767 Email Dealer
Service 877-877-9488

Average based on 123 reviews
  • Mrs. Young

Thank you for your review!

Service was fast, waiting area was clean and Service Dept. Rep. Fred Rainey knew what I needed and got it done for me. Appreciate him taking care of my SUV as if it was his.

Thank you for your review!

• DO NOT BUY USED

Found out the car had 7 previous owners when I was told it only had 1 previous owner. I should have checked the carfax before purchasing the car (so I do admit fault) but this information should have been disclosed when I purchased the vehicle. I did not find this out until I visited another dealership to trade in my car for the same one just a different color. They said because of this the had to offer me a lot lower then normal because people would be afraid to purchase a car with 7 (now 8) owners. Was also promised multiple fixes to the car I purchased since it was used and non of them were ever completed. Beware the used lot. I am sure purchasing a new car from them is a much better experience.

• Service on car

My service is always excellent. They are always friendly, and always work to get my service done in a reasonable time.

• Customer

I was in for a routine oil change on my 2012 Silverado. I told the work order writer that the engine had a slight "miss" when idling. Would they check this issue while they had it in the shop. In a few minutes, the person approached me in the waiting area holding a spark plug in his hand and told me that this was my problem and that it would cost about $60 for them to replace the one spark plug. I told him that I thought this was excessive, but I wanted the truck to run properly (it has < 45,000 miles on it). In a few more minutes I was ready to go; so when I went to pay for the visit, the person was able to trim my cost down to $35.00 - to replace a single spark plug. (The oil change was free - a great "extra" provided by Nunally.) Judge for yourself - for me, I thought that a $35.00 spark plug change was a bit expensive - but $60.00 would have been outrageous!

• Unsatisfied

I plan to talk to as many people as I can and post on Facebook etc the disbelief I have that paperwork signed at 7:00 pm can't be undone at 8:00 am the next day. Which mind you was a Saturday and I don't believe banks are not open at those times. I plan to post on this site everyday as well. It is my hope that the owner of this company sees these comments.

• Unsatisfied

I bought a f250 from them realized I could not drive a stick shift without pain and the radio quit and low range light comes on. They did offer to fix immediately which was impressive,but refused to try and get me out of current deal. They will only trade me into another vehicle which only works if they can find something I might want. I brought the vehicle to them with my concerns within 12 hours . A previous dealer let me do this once and all I had was buyers remorse not even real concerns. Their staff is excellent and cordial but not happy about making the customer number one.

• Mike & Renda Williaford

Most pleasant experience. Never before have I seen the "Owner" yes the name on the building get involved in the negotiation/purchase with the customer. It was more interesting and actually fun, he added a little extra to the whole transaction.

• Hassle free purchase

My purchase was completed quickly, without any high pressure, and in a professional manner.

• My exspiriances at Nunley

Everything went by so smoothly and without insadint!

Everything went by so smoothly and without insadint!

• 2014 silverado

Great service provided by Tom Seliga. My vehicle was completed on time and delivered to me in great shape.