Clay Maxey Ford of Berryville

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Great Service

The service was supreme as always but the customer service could use some fine tuning. This was the first time we had experienced the run around from... the people behind the service desk but Ms. April would always shoot straight and the guy in her place now was not there to please the customer just to get the customer out of his hair. We was told that the injectors would be there on Thursday because they were out on Wednesday but on Friday afternoon the injectors were still not there except for one new one. The service guy needs to not story to the customer but the service itself was great and the problem was fixed but the hold up was the folks behind the desk.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Oil change great service

Just in for oil change and a couple of technical recalls. Fast efficient service. Very pleased.

Hi, Sharon! We respect our customer's time and budget. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the ...review!

• Good Service, Good Folks1

The service was on time for my appointment, very professional and friendly! Keep up the good work!

• Love my Escape

Everyone was very nice and professional! Great job!

• Small town friendliness

Everyone is friendly and ready to answer any questions. We trust them with our vehicles and their upkeep.

• Great experience

The sales people were very helpful before and after the sale.

• Service Survey

Service Manager was helpful and polite. However, the appointment took somewhat longer than I had experienced in the past and expected. Additionally,... the lack of an attractive, comfortable waiting room out of the mainstream of constant traffic was both inconvenient and undesirable.

• Spark Plug Change

On Friday June 12th, I dropped my 2007 Ford F-150 off at Berryville Ford for a diagnostic check. It resulted in a need to change spark plugs to remedy... a miss in the engine. Although the final bill was $967 for a spark plug change (some of the plugs had to be extracted after being broken; I was made aware of this prior to the service), I was pleased with the professionalism and the service received from the technicians at the dealership. I will definitely be back for any service related issues.

• excellent service

I had the oil changed at a very affordable cost on my Chevy cobalt and the mechanic noticed my brake pads were throwing rust and examined them to fin...d they were needing to be replaced. The service tech gave me an estimate of how much it would cost to have them replaced and I very much appreciate your dealership going above and beyond to ensure your customers safety no matter what brand of vehicle they are driving.

• Great Customer Satisfaction

April was very helpful in getting my auto serviced. She is not "pushy". I feel that she is very concerned about customer satisfaction. Berryville Ford... is a great place to do business.

Clay Maxey Ford of Berryville