Tri-Cities Nissan

21 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 20, 2019

Awesome staff!... Great customer service!!... We have purchased two cars from them and it was and exceptional experience!... They come highly recommended!!...... The dealership is very clean and orderly... They go out of their way to help you!!

Thank you very much, Bob!

November 23, 2018

The service staff at TriCities Nissan always go out of their way to make sure I get the best deal possible. I have never felt like they were trying to... sell something I didn't need.

Thank you very much!

• February 12, 2018

Jeff Sanders sold us a used Pathfinder. Absolutely the most pleasant car trade I've ever had very professional. I will trade here again. I highly recommend... your next trade go to tri city Nissan. All salesman could take lessons from Mr Jeff Sanders

Thank you very much, Chris!

November 17, 2018

I bought my Honda pick-up truck from Victory Honda, Jackson TN. When I made the purchase I also added Car Doc - which is a prepaid maintenance program.... When I moved to the Tri-Cities, I was able to have my scheduled Car Doc services performed at Tri-Cities Nissan (as they are part of the Victory Automotive Group). So I use their maintenance shop every 5,000 miles. The intake procedure assisted by Margo, Suzy, and Jessica is quick and painless. The turn-around time is quick, and you even get a car wash done as part of any service you have done. I've also had minor wear and tear repairs performed and was very pleased with the services provided. One additional item that I find useful is that you can go online and schedule a repair/service, which is great. All in all, I highly recommend this dealer.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, David!

August 15, 2018

This dealership is part of the Victory Automotive Group. I have found that the quality of service to be excellent and the staff are great folks. One feature... that I bought was Car Docs that covers regular maintenence. This service is honored by all Victory dealerships no matter what make of vehicle you bought from a Victory dealership. Services performed have been timely and quick enough that I can easily wait at the dealership for completion of work. They also wash the vehicle as a peek. You can even stop by and get a free exterior wash any time you want. Though I bought a Honda at Victory Honda in Jackson TN, my buying experience was highly satisfactory. I think that one would find Tri-Cities Nissan would treat a buying customer in the same positive way.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, David.

July 28, 2018

After we negotiate d price for car the added quite a few fees. 499.00 doc fee. Its a big scam youtube it. Try to add a service agreement without asking.If... we didn't use there financing and 6.75 interest rate they were going to take away the extended power train warranty. This would have been my 6th experience buying a vehicle from a new car dealer. I would not recommend Tri cities nissan.

We are very sorry to read this. We do not scam our clients.

June 30, 2018

Best Buying experience ever. I am 61, had ruined credit from a divorce and I mean ruined. Sid Mitchell, and the entire staff was awesome Bought a Dodge... Journey that I picked out online. No pressure to change, they wanted me in the vehicle I chose. And it's even better than my belived Rogue I traded. When they say they can help, THEY CAN! I will always recommend these folks.

Thank you so much!

April 10, 2018

We would like to say what a great salesman Doyle Rutherford is and how very helpful he was to us. If you are buying a car you should really ask for Doyle.

Thank you for the feedback, Larry57. We will strive to earn 5 stars next time.

April 9, 2018

Please do not buy a car from Tri City Nissan! The finance manager is rude, arrogant, and called us liars. That was after we spent 46,000.00 for a car... there and we’re mislead about the year of the car.

We are sorry to read this.

December 9, 2017

I attempted to purchase a vehicle from this dealership recently and have honestly never been treated so rude in my whole car buying experience. One of... the Product Specialist (initials DT) at this dealership is without a doubt one of the rudest people I have ever had any dealings with, period. The owner of this dealership should strongly consider his employment there. I say this because when I told them what I was willing to pay to purchase a particular vehicle I wanted he said he would get with his manager and then call me back. DT called me back in a reasonable time and told me to come on down he would have the vehicle up front waiting on me as they were able to do the deal as I proposed as long as my trade was as clean as I described (which I totally understand). I almost started to go there but decided to call him back before I did just in case there was a breakdown in communication. As you can imagine there was a huge breakdown in communication. I had told him earlier on the phone that I was interested in the 0% financing and I understood that I could not get the $2,500 rebate with it. So, I called him back to make sure the deal we were going to do was for the 0% financing. He went on to say there is no way we can sell you that car for that with 0% and that they could get me financed with someone else for the rest. I explained that I did not want to pay interest and that is when he really started in: asking what the big deal was, and why I was so hung up on the 0% financing. He was such a jerk. Needless to say, I ended up purchasing the exact same vehicle at a different dealership within 25 miles or so. It's a shame when you are trying to purchase something, especially a car, you should not have to put up with this kind of crap. Again I want to stress that this dealership truly disgraces the Nissan company name. And by the way, I did purchase the exact same vehicle I wanted at the other dealership for nearly $2,000 less than the "best" Tri-Cites could do.

We are very sorry to read this. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all. Please know that we are using your feedback t...o ensure it does not happen again.