Champion Chevrolet - Cadillac

606 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Champion Chevrolet - Cadillac from DealerRater.com
  • "Buying Experience"

Mike Cole, David Palmer and Chris McCall made buying our 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 experience a joy. They treated us so well and with complete honesty. Would not go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle and would highly recommend Champion to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

• Car Owner

I got an appointment on the same day that I called, and as usual, the service was great, especially Shannon.

• Customer

We always get the very best service from everybody we deal with at Champion Chevrolet. We could not be happier with any other dealership. We would not even think about going anywhere else for our service needs as well as any new car buying. They are the very best in our area.

• Champion Chevy and Cadillac

Excellent dealership - with outstanding customer service. Champion Chevy and CadillC is really exceptional in every way.

• Great dealer with super great service!
    May 14, 2017

Very pleased with all the vehicles we have bought from this dealer and super great service! Soon as we pulled up we was greeted and our equinox was taken away for service.

• Always fast and efficient
    May 6, 2017

Took car in for regular servicing (plus problem with rear window washer). As always, courteous reception, fast and efficient service. What else could you ask for?

• Champion Chevrolet Review Grady Moore

Such an awesome and friendly staff who truly care about their customers.

Such an awesome and friendly staff who truly care about their customers.

• The Best of the Best

Although they were not able to repair my vehicle I feel that They did an outstanding job with assisting with a resolution to my car troubles.

• Service to 2014 Chevy 1500 Truck
    April 30, 2017

Finished in a timely manner, 5ht oil change and was given a free change, with the exception of extra oil used to make the change, I had forgotten about this point, but Champion did not, thank you!

• Great service

Great goodwrench service I felt they took time to check on everything they are required to inspect an look at