Northcutt Chevrolet Buick Toyota

Average based on 69 reviews.
  • Purchase of Toyota Pruis V

My experience was wonderful from start to finish. Mr Wrinkler emailed me and we visited and I told him what I needed, The things that were important to me and the things that I would just like. In a days time he had found me a car exactly as I wanted and I was introduced to Mr Mahalfie who did my financing. He found me the best deal that could be found and within one week I left with my car. They were always clear with what they could do and I could trust that it was done right. I could not be happier with my car. Mr Wrinkler spent a couple of hours with me showing me all the perks about the car and even rode with me in it until I felt comfortable with it. My experience was good my trust is high and without a doubt were I to need another auto I would certainly return to this dealer. Thanks to all involved in getting my Car. Judith Booth

• Buick service

Prompt service and explanation. Great customer service and comfortable waiting area

• oil change

Steve the manager of the service department helped me with my oil change. It went well. it was quick and I had no problems.

• car purchase

Very enjoyable experience. Friendly relaxed atmosphere. Of course I loved my salesman, Chuck!

• 2014 Cheve Silverado still under warranty

The service engine light was staying on. They relocated the EVAP. This is a commonT problem on Silverado pickups. Northcutt didn't charge for labor, but the parts that needed replacing cost me about 300 dollars. I think GM should have supplied the parts that needed replacing because of a defect in design. I brought the pickup in at 10 AM and left at 3 PM. They said it would take two hours.

• 2015 silvarado pick up

I had a great experience with all the staff of Northcutt Chevrolett in Enid Oklahoma on 11-2-15. I would reccomend to everyone I know to purchase a vehicle from this dealership.

• RECENT COLORADO SERVICE

made an appointment on tues. for wed. afternoon. comfortable waiting room. complimentary water and coffee. newspapers and magazines and tv. we will be back...

• Mr. William G. Puckett

I have bought the majority of my vehicles at Northcutt and I am extremely pleased with the company.

• 2013 GMC service

I recommend the Northcutt dealerships to anyone wanting a new or used vehicle Everything is smooth and convenient.

• Oil change

Great service always professional. They always get our Silverado 2015 truck in for service in a timely manner and get us on our way.