Ashe County Ford Inc

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 27, 2018

good service, got it fixed in good time. provided a nice place to wait. nice and helpful people

Thank you Larry for your continuous loyalty. We appreciate you more than you will ever know.

July 9, 2018

Purchased the car - 2016 Ford Edge in the fall of last year. Do not drive many miles a year, so this was the first oil change. Car was also put through... a "several" point inspection. Both were free and the service was appreciated.

Paul, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy... to assist you! Safe travels!

July 2, 2018

I have dealt with Ashe County Motors twice. I bought my Ford Edge from Roger Whittington and his service was excellent. Most recently I dealt with Josh... in the service dept. and I can't say enough about Josh. He was most attentive and did everything he said he would do and in a timely manner. Both excellent employees.

Laverne, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! At Ashe County Ford, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seei...ng you on your next visit. Take care!

June 18, 2018

I originally bought my 2017 Ford Edge from Ashe County Ford brand new and have continued to bring my car in for service there. Roger Whittington was the... salesman and I'm very happy with my purchase. I will continue to bring my car into Ashe County Ford for all the work that needs to be done. Everyone has been very nice and personable to me every time I've been there. I've bought my other Ford vehicles from Plantation Ford in Florida and was not satisfied with their service. So I will continue to try to get everything done at Ashe County Ford.

Edith, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we... will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

April 16, 2018

They were very helpful and professional Loved them

Thank you Linda for your continuous loyalty. We appreciate you more than you will ever know.

March 15, 2018

Had a good purchasing experience. The salesman was helpful and willing to let me take my time and check out the truck well.

Eric, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if there is ever anything else ...we can do for you! Safe travels!

March 9, 2018

Everyone there was very friendly . Upfront about pricing. Would definitely recommend this dealer.

Thank you Anthony for your continuous loyalty. We appreciate you more than you will ever know.

February 3, 2018

The staff at Ashe County Ford have always been friendly and helpful. I had my previous car serviced there when I worked in Ashe and was always pleased... with their service and promptness. I recently purchased a used vehicle from them and they made it a tolerable experience. I have never enjoyed the whole car buying process at all. Even after driving off the lot and realizing my new to me vehicle was missing something, they addressed my concerns and started working promptly to resolve the minor issue. They actually communicated with me and corrected an issue after I drove a used vehicle off the lot. Yes you read that correctly! Mike Little was the salesman I dealt with and I will do business with him in the future if needed. Jeff Walters in the service department was diligent in correcting my issue. I would highly recommend Ashe County Ford for your service and car buying needs.

Dear Jeanette, Thanks for the great review. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your business. Barry Richardson Sales Manager Ashe County Ford

December 20, 2017

Wonderful staff and service department. Very timely in the job performed!

Dear Patricia, Thanks for the review. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your business. Barry Richardson Sales Manager Ashe County ...Ford

December 20, 2017

Everything went just as I expected. The waiting lounge seats are not real comfortable so I would recommend dropping your car off. They will call to let... you know when it's ready for pick up. Very pleasant friendly staff.

Thank you David for your continuous loyalty. We appreciate you more than you will ever know.