• Taylor Ford is the only place to buy

Great service! Stewart Broussard made the experience easy

Great service! Stewart Broussard made the experience easy

• Thanks for great service

I was absolutely pleased with my experience,I've been having all my work done there since 2014 when I bought my truck,although it was bought in dyersburg.the salesman failed to return my call.until the sales manager finally did.I believe in service after the sale.in this case the service is coming from the union city ford.after the work was complete the service guy went over every thing that had been done.and showed me the before and after computer readings I will continue to be a great customer.and continue to recommend them to all friends and family.

• Beautiful new building

Great service as always! Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

Great service as always! Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

• no complaints

Although not having bought my car there, they got me in quick to take care of the recall that was on my car

• Union city ford

Great service, friendly, nice clean building , fast service,

Great service, friendly, nice clean building , fast service,

Ramona, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Pleased

My vehicle was serviced in a timely manner and with the upmost professionalism.

We really appreciate your feedback! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

My vehicle was serviced in a timely manner and with the upmost professionalism.

• Repeat Customer

Very friendly and got my Vehicle done very quickly.

Donna, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Very friendly and got my Vehicle done very quickly.

• good place to buy tires

professional service by a friendly staff and at a fair price.

professional service by a friendly staff and at a fair price.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Glen! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• service

Oil change and service, did not check water in battery...service did not know the battery held water?? Everything else---good.

• owner

only bad thing to happen was grease on seat they cleaned it up

We appreciate your feedback, Terry. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

only bad thing to happen was grease on seat they cleaned it up