• Screws replaced

I had screws replaced on my Camaro. Overall the service was good. I do have some screws that weren't replaced like they were suppose to be and I will be calling to let them know.

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• 2015 Ford Focus ST

One of the smoothest buying processes I have ever experienced. We'll definitely consider White Motors first when buying our next vehicle.

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Best Service In North Carolina and Virginia

I want to share my story, I love my jeep but in the past few months it has had a few problems. White Motors have done all my service work other than my tires. White Motors should be very proud of their service department, Tanner and April are top employees who really care. Your service guys always know who I am when I come into your dealership. They call me to make sure I'm happy with my service, they even gave me a rental car when my jeep needed big repairs. I would never buy at another dealership and will always refer my friends and family to your team. Yes, when I think of White Motors, I see team work. I could never say THANKS ENOUGH TO YOUR TEAM. I love my Jeep! I have never owned a vehicle that when you drive around the world people just wave at you all the time other than my Harley. People with Jeeps are just happy people most of the time. Thanks White Motors! Your team is top in our area!

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jenger. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Great service

Great service center!! Love the employees and does great team work!! Thanks Chris

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Take car...

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Take care!

• Over and Above Service

Great Service as always! Always a pleasure and everyone wants to help make it right Thanks

• Great service

Quick and professional. People were very nice to deal with.

Quick and professional. People were very nice to deal with.

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Excellent everything

I have been buying vehicles from Whites for years and have always had excellent service from start til finish!!! If you get a chance to stop by their dealership while looking for a vehicle you will be a customer for life!!!

• Great Service

We are more than glad to be of service, Jeff. And don't worry-- we don't mind you watching us work our magic!

Everyone was helpful. The person who checked me in showed me the new showroom. I walked around the lot then checked out the men working on my Blazer. I stuck my head in the rollup door. It was right by the door. I like to watch while someone is working on my vehicle. I do trust them. I just like to watch.

• Friendlly and curteous service

Beverly, thank you for sharing your recent experience at White Ford. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

My 2003 Jeep was brought in for tires and to fix the master brake cylinder, it was in for ten days while parts were ordered, we found this to be a little excessive, but I'm sure they will do better next time.

• Great Service

The staff was very professional and helpful.Did a great job repairing my vehicle.