Scenic Motors Ford Lincoln

• best place to buy a car ever

I live three and a half hours away but it was easy to deal with them . they were truthful and friendly and gave me a great deal and I will buy from them again .

Thanks Jeff!! We know it wasn't a convenient distance to come but We really appreciate your confidence in us to provide a quality product with no pressure! Please let us know if we can ever be of an assistance in the future! Keith Easter

• Excellent to deal with

We live over 3 hours away. I found what I had been looking for at this dealership through their listing on Cars.com. We went on a Saturday and wound up purchasing the truck I had seen, and trading my 17-year-old pickup in the process. Everyone was friendly and there was no pressure. We were very pleased with the whole experience.

• Awesome

My first time buying a new car was a great experience thanks to Johnny Solomon. I will definitely be back to see Johnny for my next vehicle purchase.

Jarrett, Thanks for your review! We are committed to giving you the best service possible! We at Scenic thank You for your business!

• Smooth efficent

No muss no fuss we were treated fair and with respect we drove off happy with our purchas

Mrs. Webb, Thanks for your feedback!! Please let us know if we can ever be of any assistance. Keith Easter

• Great buying experience

Mr and Mrs Miller, Thanks for your postive review!!! Please let us know if we can ever be an assistance to you in the future. Keith Easter

My husband and I drove from Roanoke, VA to Scenic Motors this past Saturday. Jeff greeted us in the parking lot and I immediately liked him. We test drove a vehicle and quickly worked out a deal. We were treated VERY well by everyone! We were in and out quickly. By far the best car buying experience we have had!! They will definitely get our business in the future!!

• Outstanding Service

Jimmy Vernon, we want to thank you and your crew for the work you did to get my brand new Ford Escape working again. We were a long way from home and from our destination when the truck stopped working along side of the road outside of Hillsville. The day before, the truck stopped running on US 277 in Charlotte and was repaired(?) at the Ford dealer there. Needless to say, we were very upset when it didn't start the next day. The tow truck driver assured us that Sonic Motors could fix the problem and he was right. Everyone we met at Sonic Motors was very friendly, sympathetic and helpful. It took a while but they finally identified the problem but had to order a part to make the fix and we had to get to Ohio where we had nonrefundable reservations.. Fortunately, your rental agent,Terry Taylor, had a car available. You helped us transfer our luggage to the rental and we were on our way again. When we returned the following week to pickup our Escape it was nearing the 5:30 pm closing time at Sonic Motors and we were having some problems with directions so we called you and you gave us turn by turn directions for the last few miles and assured us that you would wait on us. When we arrived, the Escape was ready and you all helped transfer our luggage from the rental. We stayed at the Hampton Inn Mt Airy that night and had a good time touring the town the next day. We had no trouble with the car traveling back to our home in Alpharetta GA. Thanks again for everything

• Great buying experience!

Thank You for your business and review!! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future! Keith Easter

Dealing with Scenic Ford in buying a used truck was great! I live out of state and they worked with me through the whole buying process ~ from shipping me the paperwork to getting my car registered and tagged for the state I live in. I showed up at the dealership and the truck was ready to go! Cameron was extremely helpful in answering questions and working with me on buying the truck. He was professional and didn't pressure me as I was making my decision. Great buying experience!

• The Best Ford Dealship hands down

Scenic Ford is the Best in the South . The Best Salesman is Jeff Wall and Bill Wall

• Best car buying experience I have had

This was the best experience I have had in buying a car. Everyone I dealt with was helpful and friendly. Even answered questions after the sale, Scenic will were I go from now on.

• Truck Lover