• Excellence in Customer Service

Simmons Nissan provided me with an outstanding buying experience. From the moment I stepped through the doors, Tim Hazelwood was all about what my needs and wants were and how he could make them happen and did! The whole customer service experience was unlike any I have seen anywhere! They deserve an excellence award!

• First time Nissan buyer

Was a very good buying experience and no pressure. Bought a certified Nissan Murano during a solar eclipse and they even shared their sun glasses.

• Great experiences all around

Tim Hazelwood was a great help and awesome salesman and their service dept Ben, Jeff, Caleb and Phillip are wonderful to work with and very helpful even if your vehicle is not a Nissan.

• repairs

if you have problem with service they will take care of it would give them ten stars if possible

• Great Place to buy a vehicle

So blessed to find such friendly staff and salesman to help me find a great vehicle at the price I had decided on. They are awesome and I highly recommend them to anyone in search of a new or used vehicle!

• Excellent!!!!!

Excellent customer service. Very smooth buying process!

Excellent customer service. Very smooth buying process!

• Great Dealership

I love these guys. Kyle Waugh is a great sales guy, a pleasure to talk to, and a great help. Mitch Mabe is extremely fast and makes the finance process super convenient. Simmons Nissan is a great company; I've purchased five automobiles from them, and won't go anywhere else. I've always had a great experience!

• Certified pre-owned like new

Made the process easy and hassle-free. Service contracts and free oil change offer is an excellent offer.

• Simmons nissan

This was the best car trading experience we ever had. We will definitely trade here again

• No pressure, great experience

Great staff. No pressure, discussed my needs and were open to negotiations. Were very upfront of what they could/couldn't do. I never felt pressured to make my decision. I came by the dealership several times to look at my potential purchases several times and there was always someone to greet me and answer any questions. Dustin was my salesman and Wayne also met with me.