James Corlew Chevrolet Cadillac

New 888-241-2714 Dealer Website
Used 877-684-0097 Email Dealer
Service 866-951-3113

Average based on 259 reviews.
  • Great Finance options!

These guys will finance you regardless of situation! They got me a nice 2010 Dodge Ram with no money down and I have zero credit.

• made appointment. nobody knows anything

Made appointment to purchase truck from cars.com listing. I show at 9 am as scheduled. No truck. Nobody is expecting me. No manager will pick up a phone that the receptionist tried to connect me to. Not what I was expecting.

• Always Reliable!

Every time I go to James Corlew, I have a positive experience. Very professional staff, and they are always helpful. Despite having the option to go to other car services, I trust the James Corlew staff to keep my vehicle running safe. Thanks!

• Best Car Buying Experience.

Best car buying experience I've ever had. My salesman, Jarren Miller listened to what I wanted and the most I wanted to pay. He found the type of vehicle I wanted and Jarrin and the finance manager, Scott Boyd made it happen.

• James Corlew, Buying a Car

Both People we dealt with were friendly and courteous, Very nice people, Buying Process was great , Everything explained clearly

• Great job installing exhaust on my 2015 Stingray

Dallas and Aaron did a great job satisfying my needs in installing an aftermarket exhaust on my 2015 Stingray. They definitely went above and beyond my expectations.

• Great service, friendly staff, and aclean facility

The staff was really friendly, the facility is always clean, and it's nice they offer courtesy cars if you need one.

• Great service, awesome staff

Thanks for the great service that you always render to us, I will definitely recommend James Corlew Chevrolet to my family and friends.

• ok service

it was ok. is ok. is ok. is ok. is ok. is ok. service was ok. that's all. nothing to BRAGG ABOUT! Seems that you'll

• Great Service

Tim Willoughby was very nice and got me in and out without an appointment. The service to my car did not take long. Very good service.