• Always fantastic service!

Courtesy Chevrolet Maintenance department has always been right on target with all my service requests. They are polite and hard working for their customers which is evident through their professional attitudes and unwavering support. If you are thinking about purchasing a new or used vehicle I would challenge you to visit them and ask for the tour so you can see first hand the sales dept, maintenance dept and the parts dept. You will not be disappointed.

• BEST Service

Top notch. Always a pleasure to do business with them.

Top notch. Always a pleasure to do business with them.

• Courtesy Chevrolet

Our salesman didnt pressure us, he simply offered his knowledge of the vehicle and any other assistance we needed. A no hassle transaction is what we wanted and exactly what we received. Courtesy wasnt the first Chevy dealership we visited to make our purchase. The other dealership may sell more vehicles but they need to learn some customer service skills from Courtesy. We received nearly exact offers from both dealers. Courtesy's service won our business.

• Ciurtesy Chevrolet/Cadillac Kingsport Tennessee

The maintenance team at Courtesy Chevrolet/Cadillac are AWESOME! The attentively take care of all my warranty needs and any other maintenance needs I have. They are always friendly and easy to approach when when discussing issues. They always treat me with respect and I have become to feel they are friends.

• Satisfied customer

Purchased my first brand new truck and Courtesy's sales team made the experience a pleasurable one. They were extremely helpful, kind, and professional. Glad I was able to buy the truck I wanted in my hometown at a great price. I would definitely recommend Courtesy for anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

• Friendly people, prompt service.

Waited on my truck so service was done promptly. Clean waiting area with tv and magazines. Always good to me.

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Rick. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, John Brooks| Internet Manager| 423-246-4101

• Customer Reviwe

The whole experience was pleasant. Dropped my vehicle off, was allowed to use a loner, and was phoned when service was finished.

• Happy Customer

The management staff at Courtesy is one of the best in the business. I will purchase my cars and trucks from this dealership in the future. The General Manager makes you feel very comfortable as well as their sales staff. The service shop is by far above all other service shops in town. Its so great to be able to purchase in my home town. Thanks Courtesy. Rick P

• Very happy with our new Equinox LTZ

Our salesperson, Hobert Lewis went above and beyond to find us the vehicle with the color and options we wanted. Very happy with our new Equinox LTZ.

• Service:

Didn't have an appointment but they took me in immediately to change oil, filter and rotate tires. I just had a limited time frame to get it done and they did it. Thanks