Parker Ford-Lincoln

• Best Buying Experience Bar None!

Thank you! We love to hear this great feedback. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do!

Being about two hours away from Parker Ford made me skeptical about getting a deal done on a F-150 that really spiked my interest. I really didn't want to drive two hours just to turn around and come back. I knew my price, I knew what my trade was worth and having bought a vehicle every other year for 20 years I knew the process. Well let me tell you, in almost every buying experience theres that negotiation process that some folks (Like Me) really don't care too much for. From the moment I inquired with Nick till the time I walked out the front door to take my F-150 home I really cant say enough about this dealership. There are no sales gimmicks or pressure cookers, just tell them were your at and what you need and trust me Tim and the team at Parker Ford will be straight with you. My transaction while at the dealership lasted about 20 minutes and I was done. Even the folks in service made me another key and set the code for the door not because they had to as it was quitting time and the service department was closed, I believe the reason is they really care about the customer and this dealership lives up to their motto of building relationships. I'll be back.

• Parker Ford of Murray

Great family owned dealership at Parker Ford always trustworthy and treats you with respect . I have bought all my ford trucks here since 2008.

Amy, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Safe travels!

• Parker Ford - A Great Dealership!

I recently bought a 2017 Ford Explorer from Parker Ford. I traded in my 2010 Ford Edge which I had bought new from Parker Ford. My wife drives a 2010 Ford Expedition which we bought from Parker Ford. In other words, I buy all my cars from Parker Ford. The people are the best you will find at any dealership: friendly, helpful, passionate, professional, knowledgeable. They do everything they can to connect with their customers on a personal level. Give them a try if you are looking for a Ford or Lincoln vehicle.

• Great Customer Service

We just bought a Ford Edge from Parker Ford and had the pleasure of dealing with the owner and general manager, David and Wende, they were both amazing and helpful. It was a great experience through and through. They take really good care of their customers.

• New Tires

Shopping for new tires was easy, as I called to inquire of availability. Improvement in installation would be that an appointment be set up for installation, because of limited amount of equipment to perform an installation of new tires.

Karen, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

• Mr. William Weber

Smooth. A lot of negotiations but patience paid off. 3rd car from thus dealership.

• service

exelent,had two oil changes,had my truck electrical system fixed,body shop glued on two pieces of trim.

• LoveMyTruck

Bought from this dealership for many years, and always pleased.

Bought from this dealership for many years, and always pleased.

• Brentwood, Tn fan

Have bought all our family cars at Parker Ford since the 70s. Made an error one time and bought a car in Texas where I lived. I will never do that again. Besides the fact that David Parker is one of the nicest people you could ever know, his clients are more important than the bottom line, and he is honest, trustworthy and loyal. I would advise anyone to trade there.

• Good experience!

Had a good experience at Parker Ford. Will recommend anyone to look for their next vehicle here. Still love my Sport Trac! Had to have a couple things worked on already- but it is a used vehicle.