Cypress Coast Mazda Subaru

• Excellent Service

They worked hard to help me find the car I wanted. Purchasing and processing forms was also easy. They delivered the car right to my house.

• Great sales experience.

Dustin and Justin answered every question. They maintained an attitude I appreciated. They were not hard hitting sales people. The hard sales personality turns me off immediately. Their people skills were impeccable.

• Buying a Subaru

I liked the friendly and helpful people who assisted me, Mark and Dave and Debbie from Patleco Auto Buying Service. They explained the information and answered my questions clearly. My car was delivered on time to my door.

• Quick and Easy

I was greeted warmly (as always) and my car was taken in right on time. I presented my discount coupon, and the oil change was done in about 30 minutes. I was then given a report of the status of the rest of the car. Easy and quick.

• Love My New Subaru

I went through my credit union. The purchase was incredibly simple and the car was delivered to me. The whole process took less than an hour of active work. Brilliant!

• Great service

The staff gives great customer service. They are polite and friendly. They answered my questions immediately. They are very courteous.

• Great service by great staff

The staff is so friendly, attentive, and very helpful making the servicing of vehicles a positive experience. They even got my repairs done before the estimated date.

• Fast and easy 30k mile service

This service was a bit out of my price range and Hunter tailored it to my needs. The whole service team was very helpful.

• Wonderful salesperson

Our sales person, Justin, was excellent (knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous) from start to finish. The office staff was very nice and knowledgeable.

• My wife's new Outback Limited

Car purchase through the San Mateo Credit Union was straight forward, easy and convenient. Delivery and instructional session about the vehicle was an excellent experience.