Haron Jaguar Land Rover

New Used Service

4.3
  • Returning Non Local Buyer
    September 1, 2014

I don't live in Fresno, however all of my vehicles (Jaguar's, Land Rover's and others) are purchased through Haron Motor Sales even though I am as clo...se to Los Angeles as Fresno. As an executive in the banking industry, I understand customer service and the team (Sales, Service and Management) at Haron Motor Sales exceeds even my lofty expectations. I just recently purchased my 3rd vehicle in the past 4 years from Haron and will continue to do so regardless of where I live.

We thank you for your continued business and we will strive to exceed all of your expectations in the future! Thank you

• Purchase of Auto
    February 18, 2018

Great experience. Salesperson great asset to your Co.

• Haron Jaguar
    February 18, 2018

Excellent buying experience with quality follow-up and new car set up. Very helpful staff.

• New XJL Supercharged
    December 20, 2017

Ray, my advisor takes pride and concern in customer service at Haron. The facility is under construction, so I gave it 3 stars. Working under those c...onditions is tough...but, they're all awesome...thanks Jag Team

• Vehicle Service
    December 19, 2017

Quite satisfied. A little more challenging at there temporary facility.

• Haron Jaguar service
    December 7, 2017

Haron did a good job with installing the recall. I have no complaints with their work or service.

• Fantastic!
    November 27, 2017

I bought my car from Haron, and have now had its second service. They were kind, and informative both times. They listened to what I had concerns on, ...or wanted them to double check. On top of maintaining the regular service intervals.

• Thank You Haron!
    November 20, 2017

I was planning on purchasing a new BMW M4. But I am so glad a friend suggested to drive up to Haron Jaguar and test drive a new F-Type R. At the end... of the test drive, I had a huge grin as I was so pleased, it is truly a performance sports car and gorgeous! I decided to move forward with the purchase and I must say the whole buying experience at Haron from start to end was first class. I've purchased/leased many cars in my past. However, I never had a more pleasurable experience as I did at Haron -- no pressure, no hassle, the whole buying process was smooth and effortless. My salesperson Richard was so professional from the introduction to the very end when he handed me the keys in a beautiful red box! Thank you Haron and staff for making this purchase a truly memorable experience.

• Don't buy, find an honest dealer (if one exsists)
    November 10, 2017

I was already upset that we asked for keyless entry and was told our car had it, it didn't. I'm not sure why Jag would even have a push start without ...keyless entry, but some do exist. Of course the car was already purchased at that point, so nothing we could really do but be annoyed every time I leave a grocery store with a cart and a kid and I'm digging for keys for my $50k car (my base model nissan altima had keyless entry!) They huge gripe here though is not being reimbursed for a product that was never given to us! We asked for black rims for the 2018 F-pace. Yes, no problem, we have them. After we signed and purchased the car we were told that they don't even make them for the 2018 yet. Instead, we will have you drive 2 hours down and 2 hours back and drop your car off for 2 weeks and paint your current rims black for you and then you can drive 2 hours here and 2 hours home once they are done. We decided we didn't want to spend 2 of our Saturdays on something like that. We asked to be reimbursed. We paid $1895 and they offered to give us $950 back because that is their cost. Mind you, we already have paid the $1895 and didn't received these rims. Half is what they will give us. How is it good customer service to a client that paid over $50k for a car, to not just give them their full reimbursement since you couldn't deliver the product they ordered? Would not recommend coming here. This was specific to this dealership, go elsewhere!

• Jaguar F Pace
    November 5, 2017

No complaints. Staff friendly and helpful. Took care of all my concerns and finished service of my vehicle in the time frame given.

Haron Jaguar Land Rover