• Returning Non Local Buyer

We thank you for your continued business and we will strive to exceed all of your expectations in the future! Thank you

I don't live in Fresno, however all of my vehicles (Jaguar's, Land Rover's and others) are purchased through Haron Motor Sales even though I am as close to Los Angeles as Fresno. As an executive in the banking industry, I understand customer service and the team (Sales, Service and Management) at Haron Motor Sales exceeds even my lofty expectations. I just recently purchased my 3rd vehicle in the past 4 years from Haron and will continue to do so regardless of where I live.

• Terrible Service - Invasion of Privacy

I called to see if they had a part in stock. If they did, I was going to drive down and get the part. The guy in the parts department started asking for my personal information instead of helping me. When I asked him what he was doing, he said he was writing my personal information down. When I told him I didn't give out my personal information and I just wanted to know if they had the part so I can drive down and get it. He continued asking me the same personal questions I told him I didn't give out and refused to help me until he did, so I just hung up on him. I feel this was nothing more than an invasion of my privacy (just to purchase a part from Haron). I will NEVER do business with them again. Pathetic!

William, I am sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience. Providing excellent customer service is at the core of our company principles. In order to assure all of our customers and potential customers receive the best possible service, we do ask for a minimal amount of information. For example, name and phone number, so that should the call be disconnected, we are able to reconnect; or Vehicle Identification Number to assure we are able to identify the correct part being requested (as well as related parts if necessary). We appreciate the opportunity to enhance your ownership experience and hope that we can be of service in the future.

• Returning Buyer

This is the sixth RR purchased from Haron and we are very happy from the sales staff to the service dept. always willing to help!

• Best Jaguar/Land Rover service in California

We have an older XF that was having a battery and back-up camera problems. Gia and the staff at Haron Jaguar did an excellent job of diagnosing the problem and taking care of the situation. What I like most about the service department is that they listen to you when you try to explain to them what is wrong with your vehicle. They seem to treat your car as if it was there own, I would also like to thank Russell and the detail staff for having our car washed and clean as a whistle when we picked it up. I would highly recommend the Haron service department for any of your future service needs.

• wonderful service.

Even though my vehicle is getting a little elderly they still treat it with the same care and attention that they did when it was brand new. They make me feel special! When I get ready to purchase another car I would definitely not consider any other dealership.

• Excellent service

Amazing experience No hassle It was my first time here and it was a real great experience Would highly recommend

• Excellent service

Friendly, knowledgeable service department. Service was done well and in good time. They had a loaner vehicle for me and even washed my car before I picked it up.

• On time, on target.

Loaner was ready when I dropped off my car and my car was ready and clean when promised.

• A wonderful car purchasing experience

I purchased a new range rover from Haron in Fresno Ca. The experience was wonderful and stress free from start to finish. I cannot recommend them enough.

• Awesome customer service!

Excellent, as always. I appreciate how quickly they get me in and out of there. Thank you!