Haron Jaguar Land Rover

73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2019

With complete honesty from day one of my purchase, I feel that the Haron Jaguar Dealership did not care one bit about me as the customer - more about the... money they were getting out of my checkbook. After making numerous requests about my brakes "squeaking" the dealership continued to tell me they could find no problems although months later I had to pay over $800 to have a new brake set put on my car. The latest was being told that I was going to have to pay for a turn signal light to be replaced because those were not covered under warranty! What do you think I'm going to do - drive around with a light out so I can get a ticket from a police officer? Haron Jaguar needs to remember the key to respect for their customers. I am truly disgusted by the behavior I have received.

January 7, 2019

Numerous services performed over the past 5 years at this facility. Ray at the service department has always been great and has facilitated repairs covered... by CarMax extended coverage.

• September 1, 2014

I don't live in Fresno, however all of my vehicles (Jaguar's, Land Rover's and others) are purchased through Haron Motor Sales even though I am as close... to Los Angeles as Fresno. As an executive in the banking industry, I understand customer service and the team (Sales, Service and Management) at Haron Motor Sales exceeds even my lofty expectations. I just recently purchased my 3rd vehicle in the past 4 years from Haron and will continue to do so regardless of where I live.

We thank you for your continued business and we will strive to exceed all of your expectations in the future! Thank you

December 3, 2018

In most of the requests for repairs, it was a good experience. My only problem with your Service has been the time element. In one case, I was told... to bring my car in for the requested repairs in about 10 days. In a recent and other times the repairs for my Wife's car and my car took over a week to complete. This time element situations may require management to be more conscientious of your client's time needs.

Hello Ralph, we appreciate your business and your comments. As you know we are transitioning into our new Jaguar Land Rover facility very shortly and ...that will triple our capacity which will allow us to service your vehicle much faster. We appreciate your patience during the construction. We respect your time and know it?s the most important element when trusting is with your vehicle.

October 30, 2018

Buying was a breeze. Returned on a Tuesday for detailing of my vehicle and they kept it for 9 hours!!!! They gave me a loaner but I was 60 miles away... from my home. Detail looked great but 9 hours is ridiculous.

October 25, 2018

haron is a good place I bought a car yesterday it was great to buy it they talk nicely land rovers are good the price is low to

October 12, 2018

Bought many cars but this was by far the most professional experience. Great teamwork within to make certain you are totally a satisfied customer. They... go out of there way to support there clients.

October 11, 2018

I had to bring my Jaguar XF in for an unscheduled service appointment recently. The car was in and out in one day, and the issue was resolved perfectly.... I am so happy with the service provided, and will definitely utilize Haron's spectacular service again if needed.

October 10, 2018

My car buying experience was WONDERFUL Chris was very helpful.

October 5, 2018

I bought my car from a broker and that’s the way I’ve always purchased my cars. From first day I took it to Haron to have wheels dipped and... protected coding I’ve always been treated like a step child. They don’t go out of there way to help you and there smiles feel forced. Service is charging for Curtosy cars, which is absurd. Lexus always got a courtesy car and Haron gave me a car with no gas, filthy window, water spots everywhere as if they don’t care about word of mouth advertising.