Haron Jaguar Land Rover

70 reviews

• September 1, 2014

I don't live in Fresno, however all of my vehicles (Jaguar's, Land Rover's and others) are purchased through Haron Motor Sales even though I am as close... to Los Angeles as Fresno. As an executive in the banking industry, I understand customer service and the team (Sales, Service and Management) at Haron Motor Sales exceeds even my lofty expectations. I just recently purchased my 3rd vehicle in the past 4 years from Haron and will continue to do so regardless of where I live.

We thank you for your continued business and we will strive to exceed all of your expectations in the future! Thank you

October 30, 2018

Buying was a breeze. Returned on a Tuesday for detailing of my vehicle and they kept it for 9 hours!!!! They gave me a loaner but I was 60 miles away... from my home. Detail looked great but 9 hours is ridiculous.

October 25, 2018

haron is a good place I bought a car yesterday it was great to buy it they talk nicely land rovers are good the price is low to

October 12, 2018

Bought many cars but this was by far the most professional experience. Great teamwork within to make certain you are totally a satisfied customer. They... go out of there way to support there clients.

October 11, 2018

I had to bring my Jaguar XF in for an unscheduled service appointment recently. The car was in and out in one day, and the issue was resolved perfectly.... I am so happy with the service provided, and will definitely utilize Haron's spectacular service again if needed.

October 10, 2018

My car buying experience was WONDERFUL Chris was very helpful.

October 5, 2018

I bought my car from a broker and that’s the way I’ve always purchased my cars. From first day I took it to Haron to have wheels dipped and... protected coding I’ve always been treated like a step child. They don’t go out of there way to help you and there smiles feel forced. Service is charging for Curtosy cars, which is absurd. Lexus always got a courtesy car and Haron gave me a car with no gas, filthy window, water spots everywhere as if they don’t care about word of mouth advertising.

August 28, 2018

I greatly enjoyed the timeliness, professionalism, and friendliness of the Haron staff. My service with Ray not only was quick and painless, but also accommodated... by busy schedule. I was beyond satisfied with the service Haron provided and would recommend Haron to any buyer in the luxury market.

June 28, 2018

We were on road trip and needed to get brake lights on our old Jaguar fixed. Stopped at Haron Jaguar in Fresno, at lunchtime no less, and they not only... fixed the brake lights, but recommended a great restaurant just 2 blocks away. Our car was ready after a delicious lunch. Friendly folks and great customer service.

June 8, 2018

There were some minor oversights which all but two were resolved. The major concern was being overcharged. I noticed the service person Ryan, made and... extra effort to disclose the price to install a rear door window however when I picked up my car he was gone and the price was almost twice as much. I could have had it done for just under what Ryan quoted, so why would I lets Harron screw me for more?