Jack Bowker Ford Lincoln

(4.7) 122 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Bertha R. Thomas

The transmission on my 2011 Lincoln went out while I was at Burger King. Called my daughter in Tulsa and we decided to call AAA and get it towed to J...ack Bowker Ford-Lincoln. The service department employees, Jimmy Neilson and Gary Foster, were "johnny-on-the-spot", diagnosed the problem and told me that it might take a while to get it fixed! Then the sweet and thoughtful gal that gives out the loaners, gave me a Lincoln SUV that had the gear shift in it, because that is what I was used to! Very thankful for small favors! Then to my surprise, Jimmy calls me the next week on Friday and says my car is ready! What a neat surprise!!! Been on the go ever since!!!

• Review or jack bowker ford

Purchased a truck and an extended warranty on the motor and drivetrain. The truck was a 6.0l diesel which are known to fail. Dealership told me not to... worry about the motor. Less than a year the motor needs replaced after driving roughly 15,000 miles. Dealership says warranty company won't cover to replace it. Warranty company says normal wear and tear. Dealership proceeded to tell me it's bad luck. I hauled the truck home.

Chris, we always strive to do 100% for all of our customers so we?re disappointed to hear of your negative experience with us. We would appreciate the... opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution. Please contact us at customer.care@jackbowkerford.com at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to make this right.

• My Jack Bowker Ford Family

This is a highly professional team and I am always thrilled to deal with Jack Bowker Ford Lincoln. They will always be tops in my book.

• Jimmy Wilson owner

Service was professional and very timely. Completely satisfied. Service was excellent.

• Jack Bowker Ford Service Department

Great service. The service department was right on time for the appointment I made.

Jill, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to ...make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at customer.care@jackbowkerford.com at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

• Browker Ford

Always have good service and friendly people to work with

• Oil changes

They have a rewards program where you can earn free oil changes. I think this is awesome! Tyler and Jenni are always friendly and helpful!

• Truck

Good job! Keep up the good work. Slam Dunk. Touchdown pass!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Cecil! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see ...you here again!

• Debra Venus

Very happy, I have purchase the last 5 vehicles from Jack Bowker's

Debra, your positive review means a lot to us, and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you for choosing Jack Bowker Ford Lincoln, and we hope to see ...you again soon!

• Another Amazing Job!

As always, the team at Jack Bowker did an amazing job with my car. I will not take it anywhere else.

Jack Bowker Ford Lincoln