• DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE, GO TO PURCHASE FORD!

THANK YOU KELLY AND AMANDA IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING WE ARE HERE!!

I looked for two weeks to buy my wife a newer flex. I talked to dealership from Mississippi, Tennessee, Oklahoma, and Texas. I had a deal in place for the Texas location, but I really didn't want to drive 8-1/2 hours(i am in the Memphis/Olive Branch Area). I decided to take one more look online to see if there was anything closer with all the features we wanted. I called Jared (there internet sales guy) around 330pm. He had me a deal by 545pm. However, I had to drive 3 hours to get the car. I was hesitant. I slept on it. I called him around 8am and told him I would like to come up, but really needed a better price. He said that this is all he can do for now, until we meet with the Finance Manager. I rolled the dice. My wife and I went up, check out the Flex he had, and loved it! We told him to proceed with the deal, and he came back in the office with an even better price! I have bought several cars over the years, and by far this was the easiest and Friendliest it has ever been. THERE WAS NO HAGGLING AT ALL. They seem as if they really care about getting you the best deal. No shenanigans, and no lot lizard sales pitch. Just straight up Great Business. Well Worth the 3 hour drive. Ask for Jared WHEN you go there. Also, there GM Al Paige was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Just a really friendly environment. Thank you for taking great care of us. GO TO PURCHASE FORD!!!!!! You will NOT regret it. Thank You for Everything, The Staffords!

THANK YOU KELLY AND AMANDA IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING WE ARE HERE!!

• GREAT SERVICE!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE WE CAN HELP YOU FURTHER MORE IN THE FUTURE!!!

MY FATHER PASSED AWAY RECENTLY AND HE HAD TOLD ME TO FIND ANOTHER VAN THAT MOM COULD GET INTO EASIER. I LOOKED AROUND ALOT. I FOUND THIS RIGHT HERE IN MAYFIELD UNDER MY NOSE. I CALLED A GUY MY SON WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH AND MADE ARRANGEMENTS FOR HIM TO BRING IT TO OUR HOME SO MOM COULD TRY IT OUT. SHE IS HANDICAPPED. SHE MADE IT INTO THE CAR WITH NO PROBLEM!! IT WAS SOLD!! LOGAN ARMSTRONG WENT TOTALLY OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE THE SWAP BETTER FOR OUR NEEDS. I HAVE DROVE THE WHEELS OFF OF IT SO FAR. VERY HAPPY AND PLEASED. THEN YESTERDAY, I HAD A PROBLEM. WHILE SHOPPING I TRIED TO SHUT THE DOOR AND FOR SOME REASON IT WOULD NOT CLOSE. IT WAS POURING DOWN RAIN AND I STARTED TO MY PHONE TO CALL MY DAD. I BROKE DOWN IN SOBS. I DROVE THE CAR HOME WITH THE DOOR WIDE OPEN. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED LOGAN AND HE AND THE PARTS MAN WERE HERE IN 30 MINUTES. THEY ORDERED THE PART AND THIS MORNING THE FINE MEN CAME OUT TO FIX IT.I AM SO PLEASED WITH THE PROMPTNESS AND FRIENDLY HELPFUL SERVICE. IT PROVED TO ME THAT THE DEAL JUST DID NOT DRIVE AWAY. I KNOW NOW THAT MY DAD WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THE DECISION I MADE. THANK-YOU PURCHASE FORD OR THE AWESOME SERVICE.

• Great experience

THANK YOU PEG!! HAPPY TO BE OF SERVICE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS!!

We are ford people but never bought a car from Purchase but our salesman Was so friendly and so was the manager who came and spoke to us said "thank you for your business" it made us feel very welcomed and not a high pressure situation most places we had been put us through I would recommend this dealership and our salesman Jared

THANK YOU PEG!! HAPPY TO BE OF SERVICE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS!!

• Purchase Ford Buying Experience

THANK YOU JOE!!

We have never had such a great experience purchasing our new Ford. Every employee at Purchase Ford were friendly and knowledgeable. Jim Mullins, Ron Reavis, and Al Page made us feel right at home. Told them what we wanted and they met all expectations. Jim and Ron have went above answering all our questions and teaching us the new technology and features of our Ford. We love our new Ford and Purchase Ford. They beat Paducah Ford hands down in every aspect. The only thing we don't like are the brand of tires that are on it. Respectfully, Joe and Linda Crosslin

THANK YOU JOE!!

• Super Experience

Super place for best prices and quality. Super people working there.

THANK YOU EVERETT!!

Super place for best prices and quality. Super people working there.

THANK YOU EVERETT!!

• Great Experience

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward assisting you in the future.

The dealership had the car I wanted, and the salesman worked very diligently to help the sale. He went above and beyond what any other salesman would do to ensure my wife and I satisfaction. I look forward to further business with them