• Great service

Such amazing service. We love our new truck. Thanks so much for everything Ty and Coby.

• Great dealership to work with.

Oakley Cheverolet was great to work with. Got me in the vehicle I wanted under the monthly payment I was looking at paying. Very friendly staff, and very attentive. Would definitely recommend if looking for a new vehicle.

• Dodge Avengers, Assemble!

I couldn't have asked for any better service from Koby. He was my salesman from the online inquiry to the final paperwork. He was very cooperative with me on times to test drive, was open and honest about any questions I had and anything I wanted to check out, and had everything ready to go for me when I decided on my purchase. In person start to finish time counting the test drive may have taken 30 minutes. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used car from this dealership.

• Purchased a 2016 Chevy 3500

Koby was my salesman and I couldnt have asked for better service. He was on top of finding the vehicle i wanted. was a quick and easy process. I would recommend anybody looking for a GM product or used vehcile Oakley Chevrolet offers to do business with them.

• Best Prices matched with Great Customer Service!!!

My car buying experience at Oakley in Bartlesville was fantastic!!! They provided no pressure sales and friendly customer service. This was the reason I bought my car there. My car salesman Koby Brinkman was very helpful and was highly skilled around the knowledge of the car. New cars in today's market can be IT challenging. He took the time to show me and my husband how everything worked right down to programming my garage opener. I would recommend shopping at Oakley in Bartlesville to all my family and friends.Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had!