• car owner

Service was good. Always have excellent service from this dealership

Hi there, thank you so much for the 5 Stars and allowing us to help you! Eley

• Great Dealership

Thanks so much, we are always happy to help! Eley

Reminded by email that my 6,000 mi integral check-up was due. I knew I was due a state inspection and oil/filter change. I called and "Angie" in service set up and appointment that fit my schedule. When I arrived I was greeted warmly and immediately taken in for service. They provided hot coffee and doughnuts and I was bracing for a lengthy stay. To my surprise my car was ready before I finished my coffee and reading the paper. I was expecting unforeseen repairs and a high bill, but to my surprise the only thing found was a burned out side marker bulb. Also, was must relieved to find the cost was well below what I expected and was fearful of. Living on a fixed income I was concerned and was dreading this work. Again, was really happy to get the necessary work done at such a affordable price. They treated me like family and continue to earn my trust. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for good quality service at an affordable price.

Thanks so much, we are always happy to help! Eley

• Great Dealership

Best car buying experience we have had. Stan bell was outstanding.

We appreciate your five-star feedback. It's great to hear that you enjoyed working with Stan. See you on the road!

Best car buying experience we have had. Stan bell was outstanding.

• SERVICE

Thanks for the quick, accurate service that was done as requested. I will be back for more of the same soon.

Thanks for the feedback, Jim. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Duke Automotive. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Purchase of 2016 GMC Canton

Great experience with professional and courteous representatives who provided a fair price and value for both the trade-in vehicle and the new vehicle.

• customer feedback

Arrived for initial required maintenance. Greeted cordially with prepared paper. Voiced my concerns on two items. Received feedback and items were corrected after consultation. Work as accomplished in a timely manner with reasonable cost.

• Duke Automotive Group

Top notch professionals, the Service Department is second to none!

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about the service team. We appreciate your business and input! Eley

Top notch professionals, the Service Department is second to none!

• The best dealership in Hampton Roads!

The only place I go for car buying and repair; even if it's not a Chevy. My Dodge 2500 comes here anytime I need work done exclusively.

• Duke Old Suffolk

Duke Auto is always there for me providing great care. They have found for us any special vehiles or had any custom features added to our vehicles for us to be able to find exactly the car/truck we want. Thank you Jerry Butler for years of finding the perfect vehicle. The service department is outstanding , replacing my engine when it had a big problem just a few miles past warrenty and the service department people are just soooo nice and always friendly especially Ashley. I think having Lydia's friendly sweet touch has made Duke a real treasure.

Hi Niecie, thanks so much for all your continued business over many years. We appreciate you all so much and thankful to have great customers and friends like you both! Eley

• Owner

My last visit left me without my vehicle for 9 days and received only 1 phone call from the dealer to let me know what was going on with my Escalade. I feel when a dealer keeps your vehicle for 9 days there should have been communication from the dealer to the owner.

Hi Charles, I believe Richard Potts got in touch with you about your Escalade and I hope all is ok now. We greatly appreciate your continued business! Thank you, Eley.