• Disgusted and Disappointed.

I just purchased my second vehicle from this dealership and I'm so disappointed with the experience that I won't be back. Between the incredible wait, the poor customer service, and a completely mismanaged process ~ the whole ordeal was a nightmare.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent visit to our dealership. Id like to further understand what happened and address these concerns. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep - Heath Wynn

• Great service

Fast friendly efficient got me right in and took care of everything within an hour and a half they even offered a rental if i didnt want to wait

Garry, thank you for reviewing your service experience. We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep Team

• Love the Customer service, not the service.

I like the fact that the service department will notify me of anything, before work is done, so it gives me the option to decide if I have the funds to spend on it.

Thank you for your review, Ara. We are pleased that everything went well for you. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep Team

• Good service

They investigated and found more than one issue I was describing and made repairs to one I didn't know about

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, David. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep Team

• Very courteous and quick turnaround

How quickly they fixed the problem and how courteous they were. Would recommend Southern Auto Group to my friends and family.

We appreciate your kind words, Stuart. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. Thank you for your recommendation as well. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep Team

• Great service

Jeff in service gave great customer service. It has been awhile since I ve seen this. He did a lot of leg work that others would not.

Thank you for your review, Todd. We're glad to have Jeff on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep Team

• State Inspection

Coffee and waiting room were clean. Other facilities were excellence and customer service was good. However, i took too much time to complete this task.

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Christopher. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep Team

• Great experience!

Best deal in town with no fear of being mislead during the buying process. This was a sharp contrast from a recent experience

Thank you for your business and this review, Shannon. We are happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep Team

• Great

They let me pick my own car without trying to sell to me on another car. It was an awesome experience

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Ariel. We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep Team

• Excellent dealership

I wanted to lease a vehicle and got one even better than I expected to get. Huge inventory, knowledgeable staff.

Jacob, we love hearing about customers who have a great experience at our dealership and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Southern Chrysler Jeep Team