Southern Buick GMC Greenbrier

Sunday Closed 11:00am–6:00pm
New (757) 644-0406 (757) 644-0406
Used (757) 383-8893 (757) 383-8893
Service (757) 644-0381 (757) 644-0381

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Bad customer service

I went there to get an oil change because they promise you free oil change if you buy your car from them. I just so happen I didn't park my car in the Express lane and another car pulled in after me. The guy that worked there skipped me and went to the car in the Express lane. When I voiced my concern that I was there first he asked what I was getting done. I explained that I needed an oil change and this person told me that I was in the wrong lane and to pull around the car and another car that pulled up while all of this was going on. I was pissed and felt like that was poor service. I just finished working an overnight shift at the hospital, you know saving lives, came after and he told me to go around like it was nothing! All I know is the dealership suck! They need to train on better customer service!

Dealer response

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you. Our Service Director, Shane Macintyre, at (757) 424-6380

We are enjoying ower new kia

Upon arriving to the Kia dealership Cynthia Adams was there outside waiting on us with exceptional customer service she also told us about the amenities showed us around for the car that we were looking for and also she was an exceptional person I really like your attitude I love the deal that we get on our new Kia Optima and overall my experience at the Kia dealership was wonderful I'm so glad to be a part of the Kia family thank you Gia and also great thanks to you Miss Cynthia Adams❤����

Dealer response

Lee, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us.

Owner of a 2012 Kia Forte.

I have been going to Southern Kia Greenbrier since moving to Virginia Beach in 2012. I had a brand new Kia Forte I bought in Boston. But this Sept my check engine light came on. It took a about a week to find out that the problem was an engine control module that cost over $1600 to replace. That caught me of guard cause I only had about 38,000 miles on the car. This was going to cause a real hardship due to a lot of medical issues I was dealing with. There was no way I was going to be able to pay this and I needed my car for the numerous medical appts I needed to go to. I spoke to the manager Kim Smith and talked directly to the consumer affairs dept at the Kia company. They made arrangements to pay for the part and labor plus the car rental. Without them I don't know what I would have done. Thank you Kia for taking care of your customers. If you are loyal customer... Kia will be loyal to you.

Sales Associate Derrick White

Derrick White was very professional and persistent when walking me through the process of purchasing my new vehicle. Very knowledgeable and up front with you and will work with your situation. Though at one point I almost walked away, he shocked me and gave me a price I could afford and be happy with. All Southern associates were very kind and performed phenomenal service. I highly recommend this Southern GMC KIA dealer!

Sales Associate Winston Whitehurst

Winston Whitehurst, our sales representative, was very knowledgable and patient while we were looking at a variety of options. Not only very professional but family friendly(truly concerned about what was best for us.). Truly valuable asset to your team. Thank you again.

Dealer response

Hi, we are pleased to hear that Winston was able to provide great service to you! Thank you, and we hope to be of service to you again!

Frederick Patterson

Frederick Patterson was very professional and attentive. He is also very knowledgeable about cars. I have recommend a few of my friends looking for cars to buy from his dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Jill, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SOUTHERN GMC GREENBRIER. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Southern GMC Kia

Salesman was friendly, knowledgeable, not at all aggressive.

1.4

Horrible Customer service

Shady service department...... My wife and I purchased a car last October from here our salesman was great but the dealership itself is horrible at customer service. About six months after we bought the car we noticed a little paint bubble forming above the drivers side headlight so on our next service appt my wife showed the service writer and she wrote us out a work order stating it would be covered. SO fast forward to our last service appt and we find out the aforementioned service writer is no longer employed and guess what.. There is no record that she approved the work that needed to be done so they are not covering the work. We spoke with Shane which is the service manager and he stated he will reach out to GM and see if they would do something ..Well 3 weeks later and still no word from Shane!!!! I work for a pretty big company here locally and i can't even begin to think what a customer of mine would think if i promised them a call and didn't follow through. * We have a clause where as long as we do our oil changes here they will cover our motor for life which is the only reason i still deal with them, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT EXCUSE WILL BE USED IF THE MOTOR EVER DOES GO BAD I'M SURE THAT WON'T BE COVERED EITHER.. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS.

Southern GMC KIA Greenbrier

Have bought numerous new vehicles before and my experience with Southern GMC KIA Greenbrier was a pleasant one. Worked with C.J. Burns (sales consultant) and was able to find the right car at a fair price without any of the typical unpleasantries that goes along with car buying. Didn't feel pressured to buy, which was nice and no surprises during the price negotiation. If you are looking for a similar experience I highly recommend C.J. to assist you.

Dealer response

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, and congratulations on your new car! CJ is a valuable asset to Southern GMC Greenbrier, and it is encouraging to hear he impressed you by delivering our trademark service. Thank you for your recommendations. Sincerely, Jeff Owens - President and Partner - Southern GMC-Greenbrier

2014 f150 STX

I bought my first truck from here. BOB LUNA was the salesman! Let me tell you, he is a stand up guy and straight forward with me. I double checked the numbers online and with a good friend of mine who knows the vehicle industry. BOB gave me the best possible offer. I can't say enough good things about him and my experience with Southern GMC. I would Highly recommend him and Southern for all your vehicle buying needs! Honest, trustworthy, and phenomenal service! Go to Southern and check it out yourself ask for Bob.