Owen Ford, Inc.

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

December 29, 2015

Good and fast service. Explained what the repairs entailed.

December 29, 2015

Staff was very helpful in getting service scheduled. Staff was very friendly and courteous. Service was completed timely without delay. A small iss...ue developed after installation of radio (loose wire), staff went out their way to apologize and to make things right. Only a minor inconvenience and does not impact my likely hood of doing business with dealership in the future.

December 29, 2015

Owen Ford always does an outstanding job in the service department.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

December 11, 2015

Had a problem with dead battery. I took my car, after putting a charge on battery, enough to start car, to Owen Ford to be checked out. Mechanic, thro...ugh testing, found that the battery had a dead cell. He installed a new battery in my 2013 Ford Fusion SE. Car also had a number of recalls by Ford on it, so a couple of them were corrected also, waiting for Ford to supply necessary parts, to dealer, to get the rest corrected. All done was free of charge since the car is still under warranty. This car was purchased at Owen Ford and has only been serviced by Owen Ford. I might add, Shirley Gill, the Owen Ford Service Advisor, is the greatest, not having an appointment for service, she was able to have my problem corrected and had me on the road again, in only a couple of hours. She even phoned me the next day to find out if my no start problem was fixed. To me, for her to check and make sure, that my problem was fixed, to my satisfaction, says a lot for Owen Ford's Service Department. I am confident, that what ever my service needs are, when they say, your car is ready, it really is

Hi, Richard! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team... was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

November 26, 2015

Excellent service. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Regina, we are happy you found us so helpful! Drive safe and see you on the road.

November 26, 2015

i always get good and friendly service every time. they answer any questions i have

November 16, 2015

excellent, wonderful had me back on the road in 4 hours, a blessing.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Kimberly. We always strive to provide personable and excellent service. Please feel free... to give us a call if there's anything else we can do for you!

November 10, 2015

Thank you for your service.............................

November 4, 2015

The staff was curteous and very helpful. It was a pleasant experience.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Owen Ford. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to h...ear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

November 4, 2015

I purchased a 2012 Ford Fusion for my daughter. The service was great!!!!! I had a wonderful experience. The staff was very helpful, and the paper wor...k was done in a matter of minutes like 35min. I also could not believe that I also received my license plates all in the same 35min. I never received my license plates the same day, wow!!!! Thank You, So Much for a great experience... L. green

Owen Ford, Inc.