Don Franklin Monticello

2.0
  • Never been treated so GOOD EVER

They was relly easy to work with treated us like family awesome and gave us the best DEAL !!!!!!!

• Your email component of CRM/DMS needs work

Your email component of CRM/DMS needs work. I got 5 emails from various people with no reference to my original inquiry (1 from Jesse Tucker, 1 from Mike Turpin, 2 Jesse Tucker/Shawn Harris, 1 Mary Boston).... Advice: Adjust your approach and CRM so you don't waste customers time and yours and hopefully sell more cars cust satisfaction with your business.

Please contact me at 606.348.3343 ... Your input is greatly appreciated ... I'll be glad to help you with your original inquiry Thanks Bill Jones GSM

• WOULD DRIVE 4 HOURS AGAIN TO BUY HERE

I had been looking for a vehicle for 3 or 4 months. I told the salesman up front what I needed and expected from him. Jesse Tucker did everything I asked. I drove 4 hours to get there and did not want this to be an all day thing and it wasn't. We bought a Suburban and we have been so pleased with our purchase. We were there a little longer than planned because of me trying to decide what warranty I wanted. They were not like the average dealership. We will be back again. We appreciated the whole team.