Marion Automotive Group

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Great dealership in Marion, va
    January 18, 2015

I was on cars.com looking for a very well cared for used truck with low mileage and saw one in Marion VA. I was in touch with salesman Josh Ellis at M...arion GMC Automotive Group, Marion VA. I asked him to check out the truck, a toyota tacoma, noting any and all scratches or flaws, or odors. He checked it over, assured me it was a 12 on a 1-10 scale. He promised to do anything he could to help me buy this truck. I flew to nearby airport, where the owner of the dealership picked me up at airport, and drove me an hour to Marion to see truck. We had agreed on a price already, IF truck was what I wanted. It was just as Josh said and I signed a few papers and was on my way. They had arranged my financing, getting an even better rate than I had originally been quoted. I drove on to visit my sister who lives in VA. I'm super happy with this vehicle. Every one was professional and kind that I met at this dealership.

Vicki We just want to say thank you for getting your vehicle from Marion Automotive Group and Josh Ellis.

Great service
    December 6, 2016

Bought new tires from Marion Automotive Group I ordered them over the phone made my appointment for install. Everyone and everything went great. The s...ervice team even sent in my rebate for me.

Marion Automotive
    August 29, 2016

Wow, great service. We've bought two GMC's from them. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Josh Ellis is great to work with, we really appreciate ...their friendly, no pressure sales approach. If you need a car or truck check them out...it's a two hour drive for us, but well worth it!!!!

The Best Place to buy a vehicle.
    August 7, 2016

I have purchased five vehicles through the same dealer over the past several years. I have always been treated exceptionally well, as any customer sho...uld be. That is one of the reasons for my loyalty to the same dealership. I believe in buying local as well. The process from start to finish is easy.

Sales Department
    May 13, 2016

I deal with them often and they always provide good service.

Marion automotive group.
    April 16, 2016

Josh is excellent. This is the fifth car we have purchased at Marion automotive. The service department is also very accommodating and helpful. I... am glad we are able to purchase locally.

Scheduled service visit
    March 9, 2016

The employees at Marion Chevorlet are professional and well organized. They have always done everything possible to ensure that I am satisfied with th...eir service. I have purchased numerious automobiles from this dealership and continue to do so based on their great service after the sale.

Customer
    February 27, 2016

Excellent buying experience. Kevin the salesman was great to work with.

Mark, Thank you so much for buying a new vehicle from us. It was Kevin's pleasure to help put you in the right car. We hope you will continue to util...ize our services for years to come. Thanks for the great review - exceeding our customer's expectations is what we strive for! Wes Mathesius, Manager

Dennis Farley
    February 27, 2016

Dennis Farley is the BOMB he gets things done and is so very down to earth ! l Love Love Love talking to this man. He is the best !!!

Thank you Bugs and Mo for your recent purchases. I know Dennis loves having you as his customer.

pore service aftersale
    February 13, 2016

Bougt truck form dealer new have taken back to have things checked out a few times most times the answer is that there was nothing wrong . This last t...ime took in for noise in rear of truck when got stuck in ice at home . Agin told checked found nothing it was working properly . Long story short service department charged 200 dollars to visually diff oil and rear gear . Truck is still under the power train warranty . Thought thatcthe dealer would have no issues with looking further in to noise with little to no charge . Gm as a corporate office did very little in this matter said dealer indapend how thy operate is up to them. Will never buy from dealer or have service done at this location agin. Probly change my view of gm products.

Mike, We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. At Marion Automotive we truly value each and every one of our customers - it is the fou...ndation of our business. I, personally, would like to rectify this situation to the best of my abilities. Please reach out to me so we can make things right. Thank you, Wes Mathesius, Manager

Marion Automotive Group