Checkered Flag Audi Jaguar Porsche Land Rover

• Great deal!

Both John McDonald and John Redding were great to work with and I got a great deal on my Mustang.

• Professional and Courteous Staff

The dealership makes it very easy to schedule service appointments. The staff are always professional and courteous. My Service Advisor, Philippe, is AWESOME!

• Great dealership

Everyone was friendly , knowledgeable ,and caring. They are great. This is the best dealership to work with and would recommend to all

• Fantiastic Experience!

Very easy purchase process! I originally met with Tommy and was considering a new F-Pace. I later decided on a certified-preowned Q5 and worked with James. Both salesmen where knowledgeable, professional and friendly. James even went above and beyond to introduce me to the service team who would service my car in the future. The service manager spent 40 minutes with me reviewing the technology features within the car. The entire dealership should be applauded for their outstanding customer service. Thank you!

• Customer service is the best

Customer service is the best. The facility is always clean and everyone is very professional. Consider in the future that the survey be completed once after the first time of service. Then provide a reminder email that if anything was wrong or how you can improve please respond to a link provided. That way I won't be required to fill out a survey every time I go to the local dealership.

• Smooth & quick purchase process!

Super clean & neat appearance, very nice amenities while waiting, purchase process was smooth and quick, and an excellent music soundtrack on the internal speakers!

• Great service

Dennis was able to take me on short notice --- no notice, actually --- to renew my inspection sticker, which had expired two months earlier, unnoticed. VERY appreciative!

• Great service

Always are very courteous and helpful. Service rep greets me by name and keeps me informed of maintenance progress and when vehicle will be ready for pickup.

• Awesome Customer Service

I appreciated the phone call and messages about the status of my vehicle service. The updates were informative and useful in planning my pick up time.

• Service advertiser Dennis Laxa

I had the best service adviser ever. He makes it feel like home every time I walk into the Audi dealership.