Checkered Flag Audi Jaguar Porsche Land Rover

• Great deal!

Both John McDonald and John Redding were great to work with and I got a great deal on my Mustang.

• Great service experience

Philippe does an excellent job of communicating and is very patient and thorough in answering my questions. I'm very comfortable dealing with him and I've been very satisfied with all the service work that's been performed.

• Great service!!

Prompt, courteous, friendly, efficient, and they know their stuff describes my recent experience. Has been a pleasure working with everyone. Thank you!!

• Great Service

I¿ liked that the service department provided a service car for me and that the car was a brand new car of the same model that I¿ owned.

• Excellent Customer Service

Philippe and everyone at Checkered Flag is courteous and your shop runs like a well oiled machine. We appreciate how much care you take in not just our cars but how you treat your customers. thank you!

• Great service

Great service and great customer service. Very clean installations and they had my loaner car ready when I showed up

• Great place to learn more about high-end vehicle

Barry is so well versed in the vehicles he sells and took the time to explain the smallest details to us.

• On time - ready for me

On time - ready for my arrival. Had the loaner car tee'd up and ready. Travis had my records for reference and told me exactly what to expect

• Once again...

Far exceeding customer service. Lee Canupp and Darlene deliver as promised. This was our second time and we our looking forward to coming back.

• Q5 visit

prompt, accommodating, helpful. You're making the survey combersom and annoying with 20 word minimum. Next time I'll think twice about doing it.