Checkered Flag Audi Jaguar Porsche Land Rover

• Great deal!

Both John McDonald and John Redding were great to work with and I got a great deal on my Mustang.

• NEW CAR CUSTOMER FOR RANGE ROVER-EVOQUE-2017

I CAME BACK TO CHECKERED FLAG LANDROVER AND TRADED MY 2015-JEEP AND BOB SMITH,, ASSISTED ME...I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HIS PATIENCE AND CALM ATTITUDE... HE DID NOT RUSH ME...SO I COULD TAKE MY TIME...THIS IS MY SECOND TIME HERE AT CHECKERED FLAG LANDROVER AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE I RECIEVED AND I WOULD RECOMMEND BOB SMITH,, TO MY FRIENDS...

• Great sales people.

My salesman Jesse, was very helpful with all of my purchase options. He's equally knowledgeable about the Audi brand. Not to mention he also drive an Audi, that itself says a lot to me. This is my 4th Audi, but 2nd purchase with him. I live in Williamsburg, but he makes it worth the drive right pass the tysinger dealership. I plan to purchase an A5 soon, and Jesse will most definitely be my salesman.

• Top notch customer service

Courteous and quick. It was my first visit, and I felt like I was already part of the Checkered Flag family.

• Grateful service and customer support

Personal attention given me and the knowledge of my salesman to answer all of my questions in complete detail. I felt supported by the entire staff at checkered flag

• Superior service

I've been a customer at Checkered Flag Audi. The service staff is all about taking care of customers and they do a great job.

• great service

The staffs in the VA beach Audi are very friendly, patient, professional. Gave us a very good impression and useful suggestion. they are responsible and liable.

• Wonderful experience!

From start to finish I had a wonderful experience having my A3 serviced at Checkered Flag Audi. - - - - -

• Land Rover Success

Fast, friendly, professional, it was like buying a big city car in a small town. I have never felt so comfortable with a sales person

• Great service

The service staff is always very helpfull and polite. The facility is well maintained and clean. They seem to go out of there way to help and Generally seem to real care.