Checkered Flag Audi Jaguar Porsche Land Rover

• Great deal!

Both John McDonald and John Redding were great to work with and I got a great deal on my Mustang.

• Great service, Pleasant salesmen, clean place

The wonderful attention of the salesman, Barry Cate and his patience to handle his client like me. I never felt that I bought my car by force. Two thumbs up for Barry.

• Great Experience

Great Experience! Ask for Thomas Suggs, down to earth and goes out of the way to make sure you are happy.

• Great service

Customer service is excellent. Thank you Phillippe Liedl for making the service easy. Return of the car was quick too.

• Good job but slow

Calm and courteous. The loaner car turned out to be a big plus since it took almost 3 weeks to get the work done.

• Mrs. Rose Beyer's repairs

I was tended to very quickly on the same day as I waited! I appreciated all! Thanks, again! Ms Rose Beyer

• 30,000 service check up visit

Staff is always courteous and professional. The service is always performed in a very timely manner and the vehicle is returned washed and vacuumed.

• Great service

Great service, completed on time. I wonder how many people don't complete this survey because they don't want to type 20 words.

• Jerry Simon

Lee my sales person and Darlene in finance where great to deal with, I would recommend them to anyone and I will buy my next car there

• Great service

Phillipe was outstanding to work with. He kept me informed with daily updates regarding to the 40,000 service. He also took time out to assist with my bluetooth device. He flat out took it to a high level.