Checkered Flag Audi Jaguar Porsche Land Rover

• Great deal!

Both John McDonald and John Redding were great to work with and I got a great deal on my Mustang.

• Best car buying experience I have ever had.

I bought a Pre Owned Jeep Grand Cherokee. The price that had on it was great and I didnt once feel pressured into buying a car like you do at some places. Lee Canupp was my Salesman and he and Leo made my car buying experience painless and extraordinary. Highly recommended Checkered Flag Audi as well as any of the other checked flag departments. Great company!

• Comfortable Buying Experience

I thought the staff were fair and eager to listen and assist me with any questions and concerns. It was a very good buying experience.

• Going above and beyond

Michael Wood went above and beyond to make my experience smooth and easy! Everything was in order and quick. Customer service at its finest.

• Great experience!

It is always a pleasure working with Jesse Giuseppe. If you are ever in the market for a new car, be sure to ask for Jesse. You will be happy you did.

• Great Customer Service!!

Purchased a used RS5 from this dealer. Tommy Suggs worked tirelessly to get us the best deal for our trade-in and our new purchase. Deal with Tommy and you will not be disappointed. Audi rocks!

• Best purchase

Great, no pressure experience. Ron Terpilowski was super patient working with me over several years getting to this purchase. He helped my son with buying a car, as well.

• Efficient, easy service

The total ease of it...just drive in, chat with Philippe about what needs to be done, drive off in a nice loaner, drive back in and pick up car when ready.

• Excellent Service When Purchasing My A7

Purchased an A7 at this dealer. Lee Canupp is an awesome Audi Brand Specialist who knows his cars. Highly recommended anyone in the auto market to check him out. Bill

• Love our Audi

We really appreciated our knowledgeable salsesperson, Lee Canupp. He spent a lot of time with us -helping us learn about all the features on our car. It was a very easy and positive buying experience.