Checkered Flag Audi Jaguar Porsche Land Rover

Sunday Closed Closed
(757) 490-1111 (757) 490-1111

(1,258 reviews)

Very happy customer

The salesman Mike was very courteous and calm. He took his time explaining everything to me until I understood. He was very patient. Once we started the paperwork for purchasing my vehicle both Mike and Darlene were very knowledgeable and explained everything and were very pleasant in doing so. The dealership was very organized and also the service department. I would refer any of my friends looking for a vehicle to go by this dealership.

Great Team, Smooth Car Buying Experience

From the moment I met Brad in the parking lot he was a complete pleasure to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Audi and made the experience so easy. Within 30 minutes of the test drive, we had finalized pricing and the entire process was very smooth. Everything went above and beyond any car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend this dealership and Brad!

CHECKERED FLAG AUDI/PORSCHE

the entire staff is very attentive... the dealership itself strives to make sure everyone is comfortable and paid attention to .....

Winning experience

From the moment I sent in my interest email via the “CARFAX” app I promptly received both an email response and then a telephone call. Gary Copeland was top notch to work with. He went above and beyond to accommodate me and my needs. I also had a outstanding interaction with Darlene in the financing department. I was buying from out of state and everything went smoothly. Bottom line this was a top notch experience across the board.

Recall Service

Customer Care and Concierge Service were excellent. They made the process easy and transparent especially during COVID with their process and service

Checkered Flag is awesome

Courteous staff and flexibility for all situations. Everyone involved helped us understand everything and answered any questions we had. They were very understanding when we needed to come back the next day to finish the buying process.

Great place to purchase a vehicle

friendly atmosphere Darlene Epps was great to deal with she is very knowledgeable in her field and walked us through the process quickly.

Great Service

Chris had the paperwork ready when I arrived, the car was ready on time and checking out was painless. Chris did an excellent job.

Great Service

Phillipe is amazing. I have been working with him for years. He is conscience of the little things. He is your best employee.

Virginia Beach Audi is Awesome!

Brad Comess was absolutely awesome. Will continue to work with him at any chance. The entire team was easy to work with and made my experience wonderful.