Checkered Flag Audi Jaguar Porsche Land Rover

• Great deal!

Both John McDonald and John Redding were great to work with and I got a great deal on my Mustang.

• Great Customer Service!!

Purchased a used RS5 from this dealer. Tommy Suggs worked tirelessly to get us the best deal for our trade-in and our new purchase. Deal with Tommy and you will not be disappointed. Audi rocks!

• Best purchase

Great, no pressure experience. Ron Terpilowski was super patient working with me over several years getting to this purchase. He helped my son with buying a car, as well.

• Efficient, easy service

The total ease of it...just drive in, chat with Philippe about what needs to be done, drive off in a nice loaner, drive back in and pick up car when ready.

• Excellent Service When Purchasing My A7

Purchased an A7 at this dealer. Lee Canupp is an awesome Audi Brand Specialist who knows his cars. Highly recommended anyone in the auto market to check him out. Bill

• Love our Audi

We really appreciated our knowledgeable salsesperson, Lee Canupp. He spent a lot of time with us -helping us learn about all the features on our car. It was a very easy and positive buying experience.

• Purchased a vehicle

No pressure to purchase a car, friendly environment, good selection of vehicles to choose, very knowledgeable of functions of cars.

• 1 hour and 35 minutes

I had the pleasure of working with Bob Smith. I was referred to him by a friend who bought two vehicles that day. I set down with Bob and explain to him what I was looking for. I had my own financing, we review the numbers and he explained to me he can get a better deal. And that he did! I am so grateful for his knowledge and helpful customer service for helping me through my purchase.

• Bob Smith Customers..

The experience working with Bob was second to none. He was exceedingly knowledgeable about both vehicles we purchased. We are first time owners of Porsche and Range Rover because of his knowledge. After speaking with Bob and receiving an in depth instruction on each vehicle we decided to definitely buy both. His ability to listen to individuals will keep us as loyal clients. Our overall experience ended with the Super Twins!! Thank you to this team.

• Great service and experience people

We have been advised for many, many years by Mr Dennis Laxa and we really appreciate his knowledge and kindness