• Great service and great people

I get all my service work at freedoms but all my tires at freedom best prices and product. A great bunch of people.

• Awesome

Amazing service and staff. Buying a vehicle has never been an enjoyable experience but Freedom Chevrolet made it enjoyable

• Greatest Car Dealership Ever!!!

No Pressure and very price competitive.. Awesome Dealership.. Awesome Staff.. I recommend them to anyone..

• Amazing Service!

Freedom Chevrolet staff go out of their way to EARN your business! I have had the privelege of my wife working here and being a customer here for many years now, they employ about 30 of your friends and neighbors. All of them realize the customers are the reason they've been here many years and they work hard to ensure they are going to be here many more! Come let t sth them show you why FREEDOM CHEVROLET SHOULD BE YOUR chevrolet dealer!