Perry Buick

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

Perry Buick in Virginia Beach
    April 5, 2017

My adviser, Gregory D. Hood, is outstanding. Always very helpful. Great job.

Great customer service
    March 27, 2017

I want to thank Mr. Stiles Tanksley, Jr. He gave me a great customer service. I highly recommend Mr. Tanksley if you are looking to buy a car.

enclave service
    November 1, 2016

I have always had pleasant experiences with Buick and trust no other to service my Enclave. However, on this occasion I brought my car in because the... engine light was turning off and on and it seemed to be 'sputtering' intermittently. They originally told me that it was most likely bad gas. I had to pay almost $200 for them to pour a $25 cleanser in my tank. I was told they did a diagnostic but never received one on paper. As soon as I picked up my car (it was after hours) the engine light came back on. I had to take it to somewhere else over the weekend (buick was closed) and they told me it was a misfiring spark plug. I had to bring it up there again and was told it would be approximately ~ $300+ for labor for one spark plug so they recommended changing all of them. Cost me another $500. I did my research and this is very costly even for a dealership. I am upset about paying for the first diagnostic, not getting a report, and having my car misdiagnosed the first time. customer service is still great. They did send for a shuttle to pick me up, however it was much later than the time I was told (by four hours) causing me to be late for work. But nevertheless, customer service is still great. I am skeptical about the skill of your service technicians and will consider other merchants when servicing my vehicle in the future.

Excellent Service. Love Buick Enclave.
    June 5, 2016

I purchased my Buick Enclave at Perry Buick a few years ago. I always receive excellent service. Highly recommend Perry AND the Enclave. Thank you!

SHOPPING FOR A CAR WAS PLEASUREABLE
    February 14, 2012

I have always hated shopping for a new vehicle, I'm not very good at haggling. Shopping at Perry Buick since 1931 was a new experience for me. The sal...esman was very attentive. He listened to what I wanted and found the perfect vehicle for me. When they appraised my trade-in, I was amazed that they offered me more than I expected. They identified every discount I was entitled to, and made sure it was the best price available. After finding the perfect car for me, the loan department went to great lengths to find the most competitive financing. After the deal, the saleman took me for a tour of the dealership and I met all of the department heads, including the service manager and repair shop member. They showed me that they were more than capable of providing complete service for my new vehicle. They now send me emails offering service specials to make sure my new vehicle is properly maintained. They made me feel more like family than just another customer. They took the time to make sure I knew how everything on my new vehicle worked, including the OnStar system. I have and continue to recommend this dealership to my family and friends. They are what I consider to be the perfect dealership.

Perry Buick