Mansfield Chevy-Buick

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Great customer service
    November 17, 2011

I will never go out of my town to buy a car.Mansfield treated my husband and I like we were family. They went out of their way to help us get a loan. ...Thanks to Michelle and Donald you did a great job.

Thank you so much for your kind words. At Mansfield, we want to be your "hometown" dealer and are so thankful that you have chosen us to be that.

Great Customer Service
    November 17, 2011

I will not go out of my town again to buy a car. Michelle and Donald are terrific people. Mansfield treat you like you are family. I have never had se...rvice like that from anywhere Thank YOU Mansfield.

Great!
    November 12, 2011

Made the process of buying a vehicle very easy and we never felt pressured!

We thank you so much for your positive comments and hope that your continue to be happy with your vehicle!!!!

Chevy Impala
    October 30, 2011

purchased 2011 Impala 4 days ago. Had to return the vehicle the next day. A sensor was out. They fixed it that day and have not had any other problems... so far. My wife and I like the vehicle and hope to have many years of worry free service from it. Mansfield's were very nice people to deal with.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business. Your complete satisfaction is our goal before, during and after your purchase. We hope ...that our service department will be of service to you for all of your maintenance and routine needs. Please let us know if we can be of assistance with anything in the future and thank you for recommending us to your friends and family.

Chevy Impala
    October 30, 2011

purchased 2011 Impala 4 days ago, so far have liked the auto. Salesman was very easy to work with and the office staff was friendly and helpful. Had t...o return the vehicle the next day because a sensor was out. They fixed the problem that day and have had no problem so far.

Friendly, fair and fun is more than a slogan for us, it is a way of doing business. Thanks for your recent purchase and we hope that you are still en...joying your Impala.

Mansfield Chevy-Buick