• Excellent!!!!

Our children are getting bigger everyday and our little car was getting to uncomfortable to take trips in. Cody Corlew was friendly and very helpful at getting us our new chevy. The rest of the employees at Patriots were just as great as Cody was. Our little boy told everyone about the BBQ sause and the hats. Watch out for the line of people coming to get the sause. Thanks Cody and others for making the buying process so easy..

• Used Car Purchase

Sales Dept. was open on Sunday, This was helpful with my limited time.

Sales Dept. was open on Sunday, This was helpful with my limited time.

• Good selection of GM cars, saleslady Stephanie A+

Basketball court was inside the showroom floor, too much noise bouncing the ball, need's to be somewhere else not the showroom floor, gave me a bad headache.

• Awesome salesman and staff

I loved how attentive everyone was. They made sure that I was fine while waiting on my approval. I also didn't feel pressured or forced.

• Oil change+

I was able to get my car serviced in a reasonable amount of time and drive with the confidence everything was done correctly.

• Great service and staff

The staff was very professional and courteous. There was only one gentleman working the desk, but considering the amount of customers that were there, he did a great job. I came in for an oil change and was in and out in no time.

• Everything was nice and clean

Sitting and talking to people and staff and the snacks and drinks were good didn't have too wait to long everything was so nice

• Stay away

The salesman was nice but everyone from there on was absolutely rude and crooks.

I've owned a Chevy for 4 years, and wanted to do a trade in. When I showed up Cedric spent more time away from us than actually helping us. He did not give us other vehicle options even when I couldn't get the original deal. But thanks to him I'm a proud owner of a brand new 2016 Toyota so no worries.

• Just wanted to thank John Huddleston !

John, We wanted to personally thank you for our fabulous experience at Patriot Chevrolet. From the moment when we walked on the lot you had our backs. James and I both realize you went over and beyond our expectations. You were professional, honest and accommodating towards our best interest. You presented us with your experience, answered our questions and stayed in constant communication with us keeping us abreast of what was going on. We know getting all the key players on the same page in agreement was quite an accomplishment. We love the new Malibu. We are telling everyone where we got it and who sold it to us. It was such a pleasure to work with you....An outstanding team player with a positive dynamic work ethic. Thanks again John!!!!!!