New 888-212-6373 Dealer Website
Used 888-515-5089 Email Dealer
Service 877-384-3921

Average based on 107 reviews
  • Excellent!!!!

Our children are getting bigger everyday and our little car was getting to uncomfortable to take trips in. Cody Corlew was friendly and very helpful at getting us our new chevy. The rest of the employees at Patriots were just as great as Cody was. Our little boy told everyone about the BBQ sause and the hats. Watch out for the line of people coming to get the sause. Thanks Cody and others for making the buying process so easy..

I've owned a Chevy for 4 years, and wanted to do a trade in. When I showed up Cedric spent more time away from us than actually helping us. He did not give us other vehicle options even when I couldn't get the original deal. But thanks to him I'm a proud owner of a brand new 2016 Toyota so no worries.

• Just wanted to thank John Huddleston !

John, We wanted to personally thank you for our fabulous experience at Patriot Chevrolet. From the moment when we walked on the lot you had our backs. James and I both realize you went over and beyond our expectations. You were professional, honest and accommodating towards our best interest. You presented us with your experience, answered our questions and stayed in constant communication with us keeping us abreast of what was going on. We know getting all the key players on the same page in agreement was quite an accomplishment. We love the new Malibu. We are telling everyone where we got it and who sold it to us. It was such a pleasure to work with you....An outstanding team player with a positive dynamic work ethic. Thanks again John!!!!!!

• Best Around!!!!

This is the best dealership anywhere around! All their staff is very knowledgeable and willing to help. I was treated better than expected and i will only buy from them from now on! Thanks Casey for your help!!!

• Great experience, my salesman was awesome

Great dealer, I love my new Buick Verano, wasn't even looking for a car, I wanted a SUV, haha, Proud owner 2016, Thank You John Huddleston!!!!!!!!

• Great service

Great place, friendly sales staff. Would recommend to friends and family that are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

• great service

Jacob was very helpful and polite. He was able to meet my needs in finding the car I needed.

• Great service

I worked with Bryan he was very patient and helpful while trying to find a car that would work for our family!

• Great salesman! Awesome experience!!

I purchased a vehicle recently from Bryan Bailey and was very satisfied. I told him over the phone what I was looking for and he had me come into test drive a vehicle. It was exactly what I wanted and he was very detailed in going over all the bells and whistles that the car had. He even paired my phone to the Bluetooth device. He went above and beyond to make me and my husband's experience easy and smooth. Will definitely buy my future vehicles from him!

• GREAT SALES AND SERVICE

was made and home and was not pressured. Did not spend all day there and everyone was polite and careing. was offered snacks and drinks.