Sisk Auto Mall

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 78 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 10, 2015

I walked in to the dealer and was greeted within minutes and told them I was there to learn about the Dodge Ram trucks as I didn't know all the models... and features my salesman Tony walked me through each model gave me an overall picture of each and listened to what I was looking for then grabbed the keys for 4 new trucks and let me drive them all taking up his whole evening never looked at his watch even when everyone else left. He called me the next day when he found the truck I wanted and never once did I feel any pressure to buy anything just told me it was available if I wanted it. Tony even sat with my 3kids so me and my wife could test drive together. When I decided to purchase my new truck it was the easiest process ever no going back and forth with inflated numbers just honest and straight foward from Matt the sales manager. I can't say enough about this dealership having sold cars for a year before the military these guys are a class act honest courteous to me and my family. I highly recommend going to see Tony and Sisk auto mall if you need a vehicle.

May 14, 2018

Coda Blakeley is not your typical sales guy, which we so appreciate. He handled everything so honestly and smoothly. When comes time for our next pur...chace we will be asking for him.

May 7, 2018

Service was complete, timely, and Tim explained everything on inspection and service. And this from a former mechanic that Sisk didn't know I was. Be...en going to Disk for 15 years for service and only been disappointed 1 time.

May 4, 2018

Drove from Nashville for the best service and deal on this Jeep. Definitely recommend. Owner very responsive. This was the best deal within a reasona...ble drive of Nashville.

April 28, 2018

Great Service, Friendly, very helpful as well as patient. Dave Cole was very understanding and did everything he could and thought of everything to ge...t my car.

April 27, 2018

Great service and very nice people. They are always quick to help and really care about getting my family’s vehicle back on the road. Great folks

March 16, 2018

They made it very easy to find the right fitting car, for the price range we could afford. They also were very polite from the minute i walked in the ...door, our salesman Robert was patient with the decision making and went out of his way to help us get a great car at a great price! Thank you!!

February 1, 2018

Cody Corlew, Thomas Boggs & Lee Rye were all very helpful in making our purchasing experience very easy and enjoyable. There knowledge and helpfulness... resulted in our purchase of a good product with no regrets. We highly recommend Sisk and any of the above mentioned team members when shopping for an auto. We will shop them for future needs.

December 31, 2017

I have purchased a new and used car from Sisk in the past six months. Cortez Chester was my salesperson and I have could hav hiHopkinsville, KY s per...formance and willingness to help me find the vehicles that best served my needs. Cortez is a fine young man that wants to make sure his customers are satisfied. I would recommend Cortez and Sisk to any one needing to purchase a new or used vehicle.H

December 27, 2017

I brought a 2014 from Sis Auto Mall and Cortez was my salesman. I went back to Sisk in 2017 and Cortez was still working there. I felt relieved knowi...ng that Cortez would make my experience in buying a new car great and get me a good deal on my trade in. I was incredibly impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of Cortez and the entire staff. I will for sure be going back to Sisk for any future vehicle needs and will be referring all my friends to Cortez at Sisk Auto Mall. If you read this post and go to Sisk, tell them Tara sent you. Go check Sisk Auto Mall out if you have not done so yet.

Sisk Auto Mall