• Hard man to please.

I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership in the past two years. I live in Rocky Mount so I circle their lot to keep up with the new offerings from GM. I am a Camaro or Vette guy. I do not purchase new cars because of the price. I basically look for a vehicle 5-8 years old with no more than 100,00 mile on it. Maintained with records. After years of trying Midpoint finally hit the right price for me....twice. I am a tough cookie on buying cars. I maintain my vehicles and do not have to make any deal unless I feel the price is right.....or I like the vehicle enough to bend...some. They were up front on the questions that I asked. I do have a list of things....The service department is friendly and helpful. I have had a couple of small issues with the final work being up to my expectations. They corrected without too much trouble from them or me. I will continue to circle the lot. Not looking for anything however I was not looking for a vehicle on last purchase. I just found a car that I really liked at a price I was willing to pay. Time is your friend.

Ragtop Fan Thank you for taking the time for the positive feedback of your buying experience. We strive to meet all of our customers needs from the purchase to the maintenance, and your feedback helps to let others know about our dealership and our staff at Midpoint Chevy Buick GMC. We look forward to assisting you again. Please keep us in mind for any future needs. Thanks again

• bought a new car

Pretty satisfied. They were professional and polite. I had to go back to get service that was not their fault but when I told the person that sold me the extended warranty that i was going to cancel it, that's when the gloves came out. I told him I bought it because I was misinformed about what it covered. He actually yelled at me and said he never told me such a thing. Ok then. He also stated I needed the additional warranty because buick doesn't have roadside assistance. He later apologized for yelling at me and said he may have misspoke about the roadside assistance because some new models don't have it. The brochure clearly states that ALL new buicks come with free emergency assistance. So overall it was a good experience but the 2nd set of keys were lost and it's almost 2 weeks and still no keys. It takes me close to an hour to get there. However, they gave me a nice loaner car for the day.

• Routine oil change and first 5000 mile checkup.

Great service. On time and polite group to work with. Very satisfied.

Great service. On time and polite group to work with. Very satisfied.

• Midpoint Chevy

Got me in early, finished very fast! Found me a coupon since I left mine at home. Washed the car.

• MIDPOINT ROCKY MT,VA

FROM THE TIME WE PARKED OUR CAR WE WERE GREETED BY FRIENDLY SALES STAFF, NO PRESSURE WAS PUT ON US TO BUY OR TRADE. WE FOUND THE CAR WE LIKED AND THE SELL WAS SMOOTH. THANKS TO JEREMY AND KENNY

• Service

The service department is helpful to try and resolve the cars problem.

The service department is helpful to try and resolve the cars problem.

• Everyone was cheerful

Everyone was cheerful, helpful, low-key and polite. Our questions were answered in the most beneficial, and professional manner. We will recommend Midpoint to our friends, how refreshing to have a great car buying experience.

• Everything was good, thanks Chris

Everything was really good. Chris was very thorough, and did a great job.

Everything was really good. Chris was very thorough, and did a great job.

• Can say enough about Chris

Chris Kidd was honest and stood behind his word. He worked hard to find the perfect vehicle for our needs.

• Honesty & Service

Their honesty and service department keep my coming back buying my autos from them