Goodman Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

• Great Experience

Convenience, friendly and helpful employees, great inventory options. These are just a few of the things I liked about Goodman!

Anissa, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their professional, kind, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Goodman Chevrolet Cadillac satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Goodman Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan Team

• Great place to buy a car

Always very courteous and professional. I've purchased three vehicles at Goodman and have always received excellent service. Would definitely recommend.

• Great service, great people!

The ease of the experience. Great service and service personel. They treat the customer with lots of respect. Will return in the future!

• 2017 Titan

Truck priced right and I was given excellent trade in allowance. Sales and finance people were friendly and helpful. No high pressure tactics.

• Service and tire

Th friendlinesd of the staff and the way they treated me while I was there were definite poditive things. Everything was explainedto me.

• great service

great customer service, friendly and very helpful, very nice lounge are yo wait in with TV and books to look at. They come and get you if they need to talk to you about your car personally

• FRIENDLY STAFF, GREAT SERVICE.

I WAS KEPT INFORMED ABOUT WHAT WAS BEING DONE TO MY VEHICLE, AND HOW LONG IT WAS GOING TO TAKE.

• ALWAYS CLEAN

I LIKE EVERYTHING THE SERVICE AND THE PEOPLE.THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR YEARS OF SERVICE TO ME AND MY CARS.

• Great customer service

They were excellent to work with and more than fair in the price of my repair. Their customer service is top notch!

• Serive

I was very pleased with the service the first time my car was in the shop. Very curtious and polite. My car has been in the shop twice in two weeks, they fixed one problem, and another occurred, and they didn't do a diagnositc test to see if what they fixed the first time foixed the problem, so I was back in the shop less than a week later.