Alton Blakley Ford Lincoln

63 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 3, 2015

The folks at Alton Blakley are awesome at what they do. This was my first time purchasing a car, and the whole staff made the purchasing experience an... excellent one. Tyler Mullins, the sales rep who helped me buy the car was great, he showed me everything there was to know about the car and made the purchase process a breeze. The car itself was wonderfully detailed prior to purchase and is phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

August 27, 2018

I stopped in to look for third row seating and they found the perfect vehicle, the 2019 Flex. I love it!! Cory Mounce worked wonders, the signing process... was simple and quick. I will use them again and recommend you do too.

July 25, 2018

Awesome people! Couldn't ask for better treatment from every department! ��

Stephen, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assis...t you! Safe travels!

June 29, 2018

Perfect. Very knowledgeable employees and great place to wait for your vehicle. Fast and reliable services.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy... to assist you! Safe travels!

June 27, 2018

The internet sales manager "Jonathan" is a complete joke. I made an appointment per his request over the phone to come in and look at a vehicle... I was interested in purchasing. Upon arrival after a 2.5 hr drive we were informed by another salesman that the vehicle was sold that morning. At that time I explain that we had an appointment, the salesman's response was "that vehicle should not have been sold if you had an appointment". When I asked to speak to Jonathan it was a rat race to find him which never happened. Very unperfessonal to not even have the nerve to speak to me after a 2.5 hr drive with an appointment. After leaving I decided to call Jonathan 3 times that day tryin to touch base and explain my frustration but it's been 4 days and still havnt spoke with anyone from Alton Blackley Ford. So, that being said buyer beware. I wouldn't let this internet sales clown sale lemonade for me.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar... experience here at Alton Blakley Ford. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (877) 529-7012 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

June 25, 2018

Very skilled, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable, as always.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Safe travels!

June 12, 2018

Friendly, pleasant staff! The staff at Alton Blakley Ford are welcoming and pleasant.

Debra, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Alton Blakley Ford for all y...our vehicle needs! Take care!

May 25, 2018

They always take the time to go the extra mile to take care of my needs.

April 27, 2018

Always good customer relations repairs completed if need and a complete job completions

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Alton Blakley Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate t...o call if you'd like further assistance. Safe travels!

March 20, 2018

Great Service staff and facilities. Prompt courteous service

Richard, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust. Safe travels!