Duncan Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.4
  • Love my Dodge Dart

Ronnie Altice was a great salesman. Took a lot of time to explain the features of my new vehicle. Would definitely deal with him again.

• Yukon

Very helpful and respectable people, worked with me almost two weeks, but was finally able to close the deal on a nice SUV

• Ford expedition

Tell us that we need a bank to finance the suv and it would be a 1000% chance of them doing so then called and said that we need a co signer.

Thank you, Franchone, for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to make this right. Sales Manager, Tom Mcalister at (540) 483-0253

• MY USED CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

ANTHONY ,HUGHES WAS VERY HELPFUL, NICE GUY,DID WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD, THANKS ANTHONY

• Quality Car Care

I always receive professional service at the Rocky Mount Duncan Service Center. I appreciate the service team's clear & concise explanations of my vehicle's problems & their attention to economical cost control. In other words, they don't recommend unnecessary repairs to the vehicles. They also let me know of any possible savings available to me with the customer loyalty program they have.

• Service Work

Service team is excellent. Always informative and helpful.

Service team is excellent. Always informative and helpful.

• 2012 Jeep Cherokee

I dropped my car off one evening for service the next day. Duncan called when car was ready. No hassle no fuss, the deed was done. Very happy with Duncan service.

• Buying a car.

Responsive and professional when I was inquiring about buying a car.

Responsive and professional when I was inquiring about buying a car.

• Great Experience, Friendly and Kind!

From the very first phone call through the purchase of my Jeep Grand Cherokee the service and overall experience was great! Anthony was so nice and genuine; I truly felt he was being honest and doing what he could to send me home in the car of my dreams. I had recently had a very bad experience at another dealership and was very skeptical to continue my search, but after just speaking with Anthony over the phone I could tell he wasn't like the other salesmen I had dealt with. Everyone else at the dealership that I spoke to was so friendly and just took time to make sure myself and my family were okay and getting the help/service we needed. Dan, the Finance Manager, was very helpful in explaining all the paperwork and answering all my questions - it isn't everyday I buy a new car so I'm not an expert on what I am doing. :) It was a very great experience and I would definitely do business here again, even with it being a 1.5 hour drive for me.

• Above and beyond

Very prompt and friendly, my salesperson Justin always made himself available even on his days off to answer my questions or work with me on different issues that came up. Got a great del ( better than any other dealerships offer ) on my trade-in, and when I did find an issue with the windshield of the car, Justin went out of his way ( 2 weeks after the deal was done ) to make sure they took care of the issue. I came to these guys with some crazy issues and they worked through them all to give me a deal that was right for me and my budget, Best experience I've ever had buying a car.