Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac

96 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 12, 2017

From the moment you pull on the lot until you pull off the lot you know your at a first class operation! Every vehicle I've purchased was a great experience... at Leachman, from the sales person to the General Manager they made sure of it. Then there's the service department that from the moment you pull in until they walk you out to your vehicule you feel they want your business. Thank you for all you do!

Keith, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and... will be ecstatic to hear that you left Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying and service needs! Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

January 10, 2017

Brandon was above awesome ! He was so kind an courteous. He understood the urgency of my request, as I take care of my 90 year old Mom, and need my... Terrain :) Always a pleasure dealing with your staff at Leachman.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service.... We also strive to answer every question and address every concern and its encouraging to know Brandon was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

November 22, 2016

Excellent sales staff give you a great car buying experience. Very knowledgeable with each vehicle they sale.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback, Gary. Hearing that you received "excellent service" from one of our sales team is alway...s encouraging and reassures us of our commitment to our customers. We hope that you enjoy the new vehicle and we look forward to hopefully doing business with you again in the future. Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

October 28, 2016

Bought GMC Terrain from Brian Doolin. Love him. Then got my instructions on my car instruments. Then I just got my free warranty oil change. The people... are so nice & helpful. A lady from service even came & offered me donuts while I waited for my oil change.

Thank you for your review, Diane. We're glad to have Brian on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anyt...hing in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

October 21, 2016

Dylan couldn't have been more "on it". He made the entire process easy for me as well as keeping me informed along the way. This is the way a service experience... should be.

Thanks for the kudos, Caddy. It is gratifying to hear that you were received quickly and kept informed of the progress of the work on your car. Please... feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

September 20, 2016

Experience at your dealership was very good. Great to work with!

Teresa, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Leachman Buick GMC ...Cadillac! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

August 15, 2016

I drove 450 miles to buy a car from them and the representation of the vehicle was true and accurate. They made the buying experience a pleasant one and... in a timely manner. I would make the trip again if the opportunity presented itself. That is how pleased and satisfied I was with the overall experience

Tom, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the...ir overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

August 2, 2016

Everyone was fantastic from the time we pulled into the parking lot til the time we drive away in our new GMC! Brian Doolin, Aaron, and several other employees... extended such hospitality. It truly sets this dealership apart from any other. They new we had Farm Bureau insurance so they automatically enrolled us in the discount program. Great customer service! My grandmother bought from Leachman 30+ years ago. Now I know why! Our next new vehicle purchase will come from Leachman! Thanks Brian!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac commitment to customer care... and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

July 7, 2016

Leachman Buick is by far the best dealership in Bowling Green, Ky. I had the pleasure of stopping by other dealerships and I must say Leachman timely... service, courteous staff and overall customer service is the BEST!!! I will NOT go anywhere else. I am a Leachman customer for life!

Sheri, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac.... If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

May 25, 2016

I will never car shop anywhere else. Brian Doolin went above and beyond for me and my family. Wonderful customer service.

Sara, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Br...ian's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Best, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881