• Great people to work with !

Great service ! Great staff ! Very helpful in all aspects of purchase of 2015 F350 XL 4X4 DRW for our cattle ranch. Thanks ! ...

Jerry: Thank you for your continuing relationship with Carthage Ford in both sales and service. We value your loyalty to our store and thank you for your review.

• Dealership Buying experience

Went in looking to buy an Explorer and walked out owning a van......They did their job and got us in a newer vehicle. Salesman and manager were both nice and helpful. The only thing I would like would have been some floor mats for the vehicle we purchased. The interest rate wasn't? better than I had already been approved for and it hit my credit again ......Using them when I was already approved through my bank. Also, took a pretty hard hit to the gut on my trade in....But whatever I guess. But, like I said they did their jobs and got us into a newer vehicle with less miles.

We appreciate your feedback, Dave. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you.

• Oil change and tire rotation

Service was performed in a timely manner. Was well pleased with performance.

Service was performed in a timely manner. Was well pleased with performance.

• Truck

They took care of us.Made sure that we were taking of care in a timely manner

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

They took care of us.Made sure that we were taking of care in a timely manner

• Carthage Ford

George and Tanner did a good job of getting me going in my Jeep. I appreciate them for making it as easy as possible and being patient with me.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Billy! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great Business. Won't go anywhere else

Was a very friendly environment and down to earth people. Justin Davis was very professional and provided excellent customer service.

• Review

Services are explained and costs are detailed before repairs are made; that is appreciated.

• ?????

Everything was good until we got to the financing portion. We waited almost 1 1/2 hours to do the paperwork. Then when we got in there he had no clue what was going on. After making a phone call and getting his instructions, then we were told out interest rate was going to be 1/4% more than what we were told while making the deal. Was never so glad to get out of an office in my life.

• Vehicle Servics

Carthage Ford Staff is always courteous and professional. I purchased my F-150 there and have been treated like family ever since.

• Love Carthage Ford!

Fabulous customer service! Quick repairs done! Fair labor charges! I tell all my family and friends to go to Carthage Ford for purchasing and servicing their cars.