Carthage Ford, Inc.

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Read reviews that mention:

February 14, 2017

Every time I try to bring my car in for a repair the men in the service department fail to mention vital information about what I need. Near Christmas... time I called and scheduled to get a front end alignment. When I called they said bring it in the next day and they will get it done. Once it had been there all day long I finally get a call and they tell me the machine is broken and they would not be able to do it. I then looked online to see the hours of operation. Online it said they were open until 7pm. When I went to pick up my car sound 6 they were already closed. The next day I picked up my car and they said they would call me when the alignment machine was fixed. A little under a week later I received a call but I was already back to work and could not bring it in. We are getting ready to go on a road trip so I called yesterday (2/13/17)and made an appointment for today to get the front end alignment. I explained to the man in the service department that I would need to drop my car off in the morning before they opened so I could make it to work on time. I said I would just leave my car keys in the overnight Dropbox. He said this would be fine. This morning when I dropped my car off there was no drop box because of the construction on the building. I do not understand why this man failed to mention this to me yesterday when I called. Just like when I tried the first time he did not mention that the alignment machine was broken. This service department needs to understand that people have to make special arraignments when they have to be without their car and if they would just think when they are speaking to customers on the phone we would all save time! I am so fed up with this service department at the Carthage Ford and their lack of simple knowledge about their own service department.

Thank you, Caraline, for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less tha...n a stellar experience here at Carthage Ford. Please reach out to us at (800) 573-1068 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We appreciate the chance to try and make this better. Take care.

November 14, 2016

Excellent met all my expectations they did excelljob on my trade and everything

November 14, 2016

Easiest car buying transaction I have had. I would recommend this dealer to others.

November 7, 2016

Randy is a very good salesman to work with. And Vance in finance was very informative and helpful. Service Department has been great to work with on previous... vehicles.

November 7, 2016

10/29/16 I was in Carthage, from Wichita Kansas, working on my family genealogy and my 2012 Ford Flex wouldn't start. I called my Husband and he made a... call to Carthage Ford and talked with the Service Manager, whom came over to the hotel himself, as they were very busy already. He checked my battery and told me it was in the red and gave it a jump start...Again even though they were already very busy, the Service Manager had me follow him over and they had my battery changed and on my way in less than 15 minutes! Wonderful customer service and nice people all the way around....THANK YOU KINDLY! Juliann

September 16, 2016

Good Experience, I will continue to shop and get my vehicles serviced there.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Carthage Ford, Matthew! We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come...!

June 28, 2016

The salesman and financial director were awesome. Went above and beyond to get us in our truck , even though they were closed at 5:00 pm and we couldn't... get there til 4:30. They were there until 9:30 that night getting everything done so we could drive home our truck that night! We've found a dealership in Carthage Ford that will bring us back for many years!!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Jeffery! Thanks again for the great review of Carthage Ford!

June 1, 2016

I work with your sales associate Dick Fagg, I was very please with my experience. I got the price I wanted and the truck I needed. Overall I like Carthage... Ford, this is my 4th truck purchased through the dealership.

April 30, 2016

2015 Ford Explorer routine maintenance. Everything was fine.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Carthage Ford. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

January 30, 2016

Carthage ford is always easy to work with! I purchased a Ford Escape 10 years ago and drove it that long with no problems and then decided to upgrade to... a Ford Edge and so far I'm in love with it! After experiencing about 5 other car dealerships, I should have known just to go to Carthage ford to begin with!

We're always happy to help our customers at Carthage Ford. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!