Nissan of Paducah

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 17, 2018

Salesmen, service manager and facilities have always been way above average. I have walked out of other dealerships because of rudeness of salesmen..., less than satisfactory service dept. and poor waiting room facility in service area. I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and never had a bad experience. It has been 20 years since I had a bad experience with the "bowtie" dealer and I have never gone back. I have purchased 5 cars/trcks since then. I never will go back to that dealer. Their loss not mine.

Sandy, THANK YOU for your continued business. We love to hear about positive experiences. We cannot wait to see you back! Thank you again for your bus...iness!

January 17, 2018

I purchased a car from Nissan of Paducah. The dealer was John Thompson. He was very kind and knowledgeable about the car. He did not pressure me to bu...y the vehicle. He gave me plenty of time to think about my decision. He also promised me a free oil change and a tank of gas. He came thru on all of it. If you ever need a new or used car, I highly recommend that you ask for John.

Essie, thank you for your kind words about John Thompson. He is a valued employee here at Nissan. We love to hear when someone else gets to experience... such a high level of quality service. Have a wonderful day and Welcome to the Family!

July 28, 2017

I made a low offer for this vehicle but not get a reply.

Dave, we would love to speak with you about your experience. Give us a call at (270) 443-0946

June 2, 2015

While working at AQS show in Paducah I locked my keys in my car. Should have replaced my battery in the key fob earlier. After confirming my identity ...and ownership of the car, they were able to make a key for me that would get me into the car for a very reasonable price. This dealership also gave me a new battery for my key fob! The employees were helpful, polite and knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone whether buying or going in for help with their vehicle.

Melinda, thank you so much for your kind words. We value your opinion and are so pleased to hear your experience was a good one. We look forward to se...eing you back again soon.

September 23, 2014

i realy had went to just look at cars not knowing if i could get to my budget but they worked with me and i now own a2014 altima thanks guys

Patricia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate your business. Welcome to the Family!

August 12, 2014

There is NO customer service at this dealership. Absolutely NO fabulous deals. Love my nissan but would definitely recommend a short drive to another ...dealership. All about bottom dollar to this business no matter how bad they treat the customer.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We would like to speak with you concerning your visit. Please give us a call at (270) 443-0946

October 7, 2012

I love my Nissan Pathfinder however this dealership has not been willing to repair parts covered under the warranty. Would not replace Tire Pressure M...onitoring Sensors. After I had them replaced at another shop they would not program them. Refused to prorate a Nissan battery. Going to but a Frontier within a year but will not buy in Paducah and will not use them for warranty or service work.

Royce, My name is Harold Schultz the Internet manager here at Nissan of Paducah,I have went to our Service manager (Kevin Prather) and and discussed ...this with him and he is unaware of any resent issues involving tire pressure sensors or any battery issues on a Pathfinder.Kevin wants to address this issue,But we need to know some more details,can you call Kevin Prather at 270-443-0946

July 28, 2012

We drove from Louisiana to Nissan of Paducah, Ky to purchase our vehicle and it was well worth the 650 mile trip!! Thank you Harold Schultz, Ken Lang,... Joe and the rest of the guys that we had the pleasure of meeting! They treated us like family and gave us an incredible deal on our new 2012 Nissan Altima! I wish they could all see how "Cheetalicious" my new car is!! lol Thank each of yall again! We will be back to buy more in the future and are sending family and friends to yall as well!!

WOW 650 miles! MoeMoe, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are so happy that you made the drive. We can't wait to see you b...ack!

May 20, 2012

We have been car shopping for several months, frankly I had grown tired of the whole process. We went on the lot just to "browse" hoping they would ju...st leave us alone. We were greeted within 30 seconds by a sales employee of Nissan named "Coach". He was a tall man who was just interested in matching us with what we wanted without being overbearing. To make a long story short, after many months of test driving and lot shopping at prior dealerships, we left the Nissan lot after one visit and one very helpful sales person with just the car I was looking for.. Thanks Coach!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are know you have a lot of choices when it comes to buying a vehicle. Thank you for mak...ing Nissan of Paducah your choice!

June 28, 2011

I had been all over the tri-state area and have to tell you that I ended up walking out on several dealerships as I felt that I wasn't being treated f...airly. I walked onto the lot of Nissan of Paducah they offered me a fair price for my trade, helped me find the car I was looking for,knocked some off the asking price and had me in my car in no time! Best dealership I have been to!

Gootie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are happy to hear your experience was a great one.

Nissan of Paducah