Paducah Ford Lincoln Mazda, Inc.

New 877-637-7566 Dealer Website
Used 877-823-7416 Email Dealer
Service 888-479-6559

• Mike Neel

Had a great experience with Mike Neel. Visit him for your next car you won't regret it.

• Great product and experience.

I had a great experience buying from Paducah Ford. My salesman Tom Crabtree was so helpful and helped me a car I loved at a payment I could afford. I will for sure buy from again.

• Treated like family

Greg Pruitt was my salesman and did a wonderful job. no pressure and very knowledgable of his poducts. He should be salesman of the year

• 5 Star Sales & Service

Greg made the buying experience very easy! Anout a week after we bought our brand new fusion, the wife hit a curb and messed up a tire and rim. I didn't call service, I called Greg. He took care of everything and delivered the car back to us. Top notch!

• Ask for DJ Whitton

If you want the perfect vehicle, ask for DJ Whitton. He is genuine, knowledgeable, and will go to the ends of the earth to make you happy. He listens! He sells you the car you want, because he listens. I have bought three cars from him in the past four years, and when I go back to the Ford Dealership I will ask for him. He's the best!

• I love my C-MAX

I purchased a Ford C-MAX from Paducah Ford. Everyone was so gracious and my salesman Jeff Carty tried everything to get me the best payment he could. Buy a Ford from Jeff.

• Great Salesman

I purchased a Ford C-MAX from Paducah Ford and Jeff Carty was my salesperson. his effortless expertise gave me confidence that my choice in vehicles was the right choice. If a friend or neighbor is in need of a vehicle, I will refer them to Jeff.

• Jeff was great

Jeff Carty was very kind, patient and funny. I have already referred a customer who purchased a car from him. Thanks Jeff.

• Great service

Purchased a Fusion Hybrid, love It. When I had questions on some of the Tech, Jeff Carty, answered all my questions with easily understood solutions. will buy again.

• Very Happy

I talked to my salesman Tom about a car decided to wait for a bit. Went back ended up buying a car from him that needed to be cleaned it had a slight smell. He did everything in his power to get it clean and even tinted the windows for me!!! Unfortunately the smell came back it was cleaned again after the fourth time going back he helped me find another vehicle and did as he promised, he made it right and made sure I left happy!