Linwood Motors of Paducah

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Kid with No Respect Can't believe the waist of Ene

Do not waste your time holy than thou attitude he was confused needs to be gone cost the dealership money today last I checked the boss wants to make money not discourage customers with in experience

2.0

Niki williams

My neice bought a 8000$ used car and in 2 days it stalled on hwy..they didnt care..they had my money..this car was traded in by someone and they sold it to me without them checking this lemon out..i begged for help..nope..dont go if ur female..needed sueing

1.0

Worst time ever trying to buy a car!

After driving an hour and a half from home, We arrived at dealership 10 minutes after opening. Walked up to car we were interested in—2018 gobi colored Jeep Wrangler. Salesman walked up to us and just stood there. We were looking in windows and walking around the car. I said do you have a key? He said “oh, you wanna look inside?” Seriously? Yes. He goes back to dealership building and unlocks the door from there and doesn’t bring keys back to vehicle. We look and sit in Jeep. Never did he offer a test drive or show ANY interest in a sale. My husband asked him what his final on the road deal would be. He proceeds, uninterested, to bring out calculator and adds nearly $4000 to sticker price! My husband then shoots him a fair price and the salesman rudely said “well, that’ll be a good down-payment for you and you can borrow the rest.” He continues to avoid us at all expense. I walked around back of vehicle and there was a huge birds nest in spare tire . The sticks were also on the paint of the car. Evidently, no one gets to drive the Jeep. We have bought many cars from many dealers in our 41 years of marriage and have NEVER been treated as rudely as today! I will make a call to owner first thing Monday about this manner as well. Avoid this place!!

4.3

Good experience.

Showed up late on Saturday, stil was able get in a test drive and negotiate price. Didn't make a deal but it was therough not fault of the dealership. next time I am in the market for a vehicle I wil be watching thier website or checking thier lots.

2.2

Feeling dissatisfied

I bought a car from Linwood on November 21, 2015. I am happy with the car. However, after only 71 days I called to ask them to check out 2 problems I was having with the car. The brakes were squeaking a lot and one of the charger ports was not working. I was informed that there would be a $100 service charge just to look at it if it took an hour. I was not happy about that because we had purchased an extended warranty with the car. However, I went in knowing it would cost the $100. I dropped my car off and the man behind the desk said the charger port problem was probably a blown fuse. They had my car back in the service department for an hour and 10 minutes when I decided to ask what was taking so long. The technician came out and said the cause of my charger port not working was a blown fuse. I asked what was wrong with the brakes. He said he had not looked at that yet. So it took him an hour and 10 minutes just to figure out that I had a blown fuse and hadn't even looked at the brakes yet. So they got their $100 from me, but that will be the last time I go to them to have anything done.

James was a fantastic salesman

Very happy with this dealership and was so impressed with our salesman James. He knew the answers to all of our questions and was able to work with us on getting our best price. We would reccomend him to any relative or friend. Nancy R

Great place to purchase a vehicle!!!

We purchased a new car 3 years ago and was so pleased with everything! We recently decided to purchase another new vehicle and of course went back to Linwood. We would recommend them to anyone thinking of buying a vehicle!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so glad we could help you with a new car purchase again and hope to do so in the future. Return customers like yourself are a testament to the hard work and that the team put in to make every guest feel exceptional. Thanks again for the great review and enjoy your new car.

Loving my new ride!

This was my first experience with Linwood. Both our salesmen were extremely professional and courteous. When it came time to make the deal, Jake Milam was all business and did his best to give us the best deal possible. We love our new mini-van, plenty of room and all the features we needed. Thanks Jake and Linwood.

Dealer response

Alley, Thank you for the great review and we are overjoyed that you enjoyed your first experience with us here at Linwood. So glad that you are enjoying your van and we hope to see you again in the future.

New Car

Purchased a new Veloster. Couldn't have asked for better treatment. Happy with my car!!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind words Molly. We work hard to make everyone feel happy with the service we provide and I am overjoyed that you enjoyed your experience and of course your new car. Thank you for choosing Linwood and thanks again for the great review.

Excellent service done fast.

I want to say Thank You to Robert Lanston and the service tech who worked on my 1997 Plymouth Voyager. I was on my way to Sturgis to work for Black Hills Harley Davidson during the 75th anniversary when my minivan started using large amounts of oil. 6 quarts in 400 miles. I took the van in on Friday morning at 8:45 am and said HELP. Robert said they would look at it right away. He called me back 30 minutes later and said I was right about the oil usage and that it would need a total reseal to be done to the engine. I told him to do it. Robert said they would try their best to have it done by the end of the day, but it was a full days work if everything went right. If not I would not get my van back until Monday. He gave me an estimate of the cost and a loaner vehicle to use. Having worked as a mechanic I knew it would be tight to have it done and the tech would have to bust his hump to get it done by closing. Later that day Robert called me and said it would be done by 5:00 closing time. I had gone to "Little Sturgis" since I was in the area and returning before close would be iffy. Robert waited for me to arrive, had my van done, washed, and came in $50 under the estimated repair cost. This fine work by the folks at Linwood Chrysler Jeep Ram trucks saved me 2 days motel rental and got me back on the road in a day. Now having traveled 4000 miles since the repair and a month later the Voyager has still not used any oil and works great. Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy your Dr Pepper Robert.

Dealer response

John, we are so happy that we could take care of you and your vehicle. especially when it was during a time of traveling and work. The service team works hard to ensure that they give the best customer service as well and actual service for the vehicle and I am so glad that we could do that for you.