Linwood Motors of Paducah

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

new car

Greatsale man he listen to what she wanted when a got two cars she loved both and decided on the Dodge Journey

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review James. It is truly our pleasure to take care of our guests and make sure they are satisfied from start to finish. Thanks for the great review and thanks for choosing Linwood Paducah.

Great Customer Service!

We stopped by to simply test drive a Ram 1500 to compare to a Durango, but when we saw the prices for the End Of Summer Sale we decided to drive one home! Jake did a spectacular job! Coming from a Sales background, I am very difficult to please, but Linwood's entire Sales/Finance staff was absolutely amazing!

Dealer response

From a fellow sale professional, that truly means a lot to us here at Linwood. Thanks for the great review Heather and thank you for choosing Linwood Paducah. We cannot thank you enough for either.

Feeling Good!

This is my third vehicle from Linwood Motors. All my experiences have been good! From the moment you drive on the lot you have a feeling of being in a friendly atmosphere with plenty of professionalism. I stopped at another dealer early in the day and was totally ignored, a salesman never even came to see why I was there or if they could help me. "Another single lady just lookin' at vehicles"

Dealer response

Kaydlotte, Thanks for the great review and for being a loyal returning customer at Linwood. It was truly our pleasure to take care of you while you were here and trust us when we say that everyone is a valuable customer here. Whether they be male, female, younger or older we promise to treat everyone with the same respect and professionalism. Enjoy your new vehicle and as always, thanks for choosing Linwood for the third time.

Great Service

I was able to make a deal on a car and every and was treated by the sales person with courtesy and understanding. Great experience.

Dealer response

Tim, Thanks for the great review and it was truly our pleasure to help get you in your new Sonata. We value not only your business but also the time and care you took to review us. Thanks again Tim and if you need anything just let us know. Welcome to the Linwood Motors family.

4.4

Nice People, Nice Cars

No high pressure here, they let you take your time in deciding on a new vehicle. They are very accommodating; letting you test drive and helping with features and values. I have purchased three new cars from this dealership and have found them to be open and honest in their dealing.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, it is our goal to make sure that we are all those things you described us as. It is due to great folks like yourself who keep coming back to us and allowing us to remain a strong, honest and reliable dealer. Thank you for the review and for your business.

2011 Jeep Wrangler 2dr Sport

I purchased a 2011 Jeep Wrangler from sales associate James. I must say first his customer service has gone above & beyond!! I'm from out of town but, decided to make the drive to purchase the vehicle because of the outstanding service James provided. The whole staff at Linwood were very friendly & eager to help!! I'm so glad I found Linwood Motors for the purchase of my JEEP!! : )

Great experience

I bought a used Toyota Highlander for my son. Sales people were great, they made it extremely easy. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Good experence

We purchased a used Dodge Caravan. We received good value for what we spent, the van runs well and no problems so far. They gave us more than we thought we'd get on our old beater truck. I'd do business with them again.

Friendly and smooth car buying experience

The salesman Brian was very helpful and had a thorough knowledge of all the vehicles. He made my overall car buying experience smooth and hassle free. I would buy my next vehicle at Linwoods because they tell you the price they don't have to go dicker with the sales manager for 30 minutes and that's a major plus in my book...

Really nice looking dealership ,nice people

I had a Hyundai before and it was so easy to drive so I just stopped in to check on the new ones.My salesman that came out to help me was Rick Murray & I did go ahead and buy a new one ,they had the color and all that I wanted. Rick was so much help in showing me all the new things that were different than my other car.He has also had to put up with me calling on him when I can't figure something out.I just really couldn't of found a better salesman for my situation, he is just ready to help with such little things that I had forgotten that he had already told me. Next time I need another car I will ask for Rick Murray at Linwoods. Great friendly place!!