Linwood Motors of Paducah

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.4

Don't fall for the lies and manipulation!

We were lied to at least four if not five times while dealing with Linwood... They will try to bully you and try to manipulate you! If you can't stand ur ground don't deal with them. Personal I'd say drive right on buy flip Linwood the bird and go to paducah ford!

Dealer response

I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with our dealership. We work hard everyday to make sure these type of experiences don't happen, and we want to do everything we can to make them right when they do. We pride ourselves on having a "different" dealership experience than what most people are used too.

Really nice looking dealership ,nice people

I had a Hyundai before and it was so easy to drive so I just stopped in to check on the new ones.My salesman that came out to help me was Rick Murray & I did go ahead and buy a new one ,they had the color and all that I wanted. Rick was so much help in showing me all the new things that were different than my other car.He has also had to put up with me calling on him when I can't figure something out.I just really couldn't of found a better salesman for my situation, he is just ready to help with such little things that I had forgotten that he had already told me. Next time I need another car I will ask for Rick Murray at Linwoods. Great friendly place!!

AWESOME PLACE

This place is top of the line James was helpful, kind, patient, answered any and all questions, explained everything, so I left with no doubt this was the most awesome buying experience ever in my life. They will always get my business and all my friends I am telling them about Linwood, it is well worth the drive.

Dealer response

Veneita, thank you so much! This is exactly what we strive for with every customer. I will pass on your kind remarks to James.

Riverboat Capt.

Went into Linwood today. Just kinda looking around for a good used car. Walked away with a honest deal on all accounts and a sharp looking Chrysler 300. No high pressure very nice sales rep. He just asked what I was looking for and produced what I was looking for. I will be back soon for another car/truck you gained a long term customer by not being in your face sales. Thank you.

No pressure

James Dismore treated us with patience and respect. Helped us find a car that fit us well and a great deal.

An Impressive Dealership

I emailed Linwood and they responded promptly and also called me. I live in Illinois and they set me up for an appointment. James and Josh were both very friendly and answered all my questions. Josh took care of the test drive and completing the final deal. I was very pleased with the service I received and I would definite recommend Linwood to a friend. Mike

Good experience

I am a single woman. I went another dealership down the street and was handed a business card with a web address. I was told to go on line, figure my own payment, and browse the inventory. Linwood, represented by David Gibson, treated me as a serious customer. I liked being taken seriously as a consumer. Thanks for a great experience. I love my new Elantra.

Dealer response

Debbie, thank you for the glowing review!!! David is great and takes a lot of pride in what he does. He always strives to provide a great customer experience for everyone he works with. I cant thank you enough for choosing us here at Linwood and for allowing David to assist you.

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE Linwood!

I really loved my experience at Linwood Motors. James Dismore was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. James was informative and well educated on the vehicle I was interested in. He didn't seem pushy or like other any other car salesman I've ever dealt with. He was patient and sincerely seemed to want to make my car buying experience exciting and without a lot of strain. When I left the lot in my new car, I was more excited about owning a new car than I have been in years. I love my car!! And I really appreciated when I went back to the dealership and had a few questions that the other salesmen didn't blow me off and tell me to wait for James to get free. They respected my time and answered by questions. Linwood Motors is the best!!

4.5

Great Job

This is the third car I have purchased from Linwood Motors and I am totally satisfied with the service I received and I love the car!

Great Service

I had problems with the car I purchased one year ago from this Dealership, Kliff heard about it and called me to bring my car in and they would take care of it, I did and thanks to Brian and Kliff I purchased a brand new car which I am very pleased with, I highly recommend Linwood to anyone searching for a used or new car, they have an amazing staff to help with your needs, Thanks to Brian and Kliff I am driving a new car and know if I ever have a problem they will be on top of it. Thanks again to Kliff, Brian and Lindwood Motors in Paducah.