Linwood Motors of Paducah

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Third Car from Linwood

This is our third car from Linwood. Great job once again Kliff.

Overall

The staff at Linwood's has always been excellent and knowledgeable about the 5 vehicle I have purchased from them. Everyone is helpful, from the initial greeting to the final sale. Josh English was the sales rep, and did an excellent job in presenting the available automobiles. Other staff members were always helpful as we were going about the facility. Lacy has always from 2005, been the consummate professional and has been very helpful in the past when I brought my Grandson and then my granddaughter in to make their purchases. Just a great group of people to deal with.

Billy Thomas

When we decided it was time for a new car, we were looking at three different ones. Warranty was important to us so we narrowed it down to the Hyundai Santa Fe, Nissan Pathfinder, and the Kia Sorento. We drove the Santa Fe first and fell immediately in love with it. This was going to be our family car so the whole family came along for the test drive. The experience we recieved from the dealership was professional, courteous, and laid back. We liked this so much as that we felt no pressure. We were treated with respect even after telling our salesman that we were checking out three different dealerships. Gerald, our salesman told us to make sure we purchased the one we liked the best, because this was a big purchase. He also told us that he would provide as much information we needed and that we could drive the car multiple times if needed to make sure this was the car for us. Gerald even stayed over past his shift to assist us in driving the car again. Later that week when we decided to purchase the car, we were given a fair price for our trade. Everyone at the dealership was helpful. The owner even came out and spoke with us to assure we were being treated good. This made us feel very important, as that we were not just a number but a customer. The finance agent was also very kind and the paperwork did not take all day to do. I would definitely buy my next car or truck from them, and recommend them to anyone for a good buying experience. Hyundai has a great product with an excellent warranty. We even took out the extended warranty giving us 10 years 120,000 bumper to bumper.

linwood motors

excellent job. got the best deal at the lowest price. excellent staff. couldn't be happier.

Great Experience

James Dismore and Linwood Motors made this one of the best experiences I have had in trading vehicles. He was able to answer all questions and was very patient and did not hurry the process.

Thanks to Josh

This is the second Hyundai Elantra I have purchased from Josh @ Linwoods. Josh is very knowledgeable about Hyundai and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I look forward to doing business with Josh and Linwoods in the future.

Great all around! Everyone was very helpful!!

I had the best experience I have ever had buying a new vehicle. Everyone was very helpful and informative with any questions and concerns I had. The finance department was awesome too! I absolutely love the car I decided to purchase!!! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

Nice place to buy a car

I recently purchased a used car at Nissan of Paducah. The staff was great - very patient as I wanted to look at and test drive several different models to get a handle on what I wanted. When I said I was looking at other places, they did not try to pressure me to stay. They also never pressured me to buy. They were quite knowledgeable about each of the cars I looked at. It was a good experience doing business with them.

Great Buying Experience

This is my 2nd experience with purchasing a car from Linwood's. Sent a "contact us" email looking for a specific color Avenger, after hours, and received an email from James the next day - letting me know they could get me exactly what I wanted. The process of looking and buying was the easiest and quickest car buying experience ever! I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing from Linwood's and asking for James.

Great experience

Bought a new Hyundai Sonata and this is the first time I can ever say the car buying process was painless. Great experience, will definitely be back for our next vehicle. Thanks Dizzy!