Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac

(4.7) 81 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Internet Sales is very helpful

Kayla from the Internet Sales has been very helpful. She has asked all the questions to help find some vehicles i may be interested in. I appreciate t...he help as there are so many dealers, big & small, when shopping for a good reliable used vehicle. I plan to buy a good used car now and then in 2 years, i will be shopping for a new car. I would like to buy both from the same dealership if everything is a good experience. So far so good with Royal Oaks. Thanks.

• Service department

I can say nothing but good things about the sales department the best place to buy a car from. The service department needs some work. They told me th...at it was fine that I brought in my vehicle and got recalls and some warranty work done. I told them before that I was 20 and they said it would be fine they would take care of it. Well when I get there they take me to get a vehicle and then they wouldn’t let me get it because I was 20 well after they had already told me that I could. Then I had to sit there and mess with them for 30 mins about just putting my head rest in that they wouldn’t do. So finally I they have a guy come do that. The worst service place I have been to. If I couldn’t get a vehicle then tell me so I wouldn’t drive an hour to do it. It was the worst service I had received. Then the time before I had a leveling kit out on and asked them to align it and when they put it on the alignment rack they said it was so far out of line that I shouldn’t be driving it so then I took it to my dealership at home and it was aligned just right. So they need to fix their stuff. It’s awful. I can say nothing but good things about the sales department. But the service department I have different thoughts on. It was awful. I won’t be back to that service department. The sales department will always be one of my choices when buying a vehicle.

• Internet Sales is very helpful

Kayla is very helpful and sends me emails for the types of vehicles in my price range. She has answered all the questions i have had and is been great...!

• Royal Oaks Chevrolet

Excellent, professional dealership. A pleasure to do business with and excellent service.

• power steering repair

Got the repair done in a reasonable time and provided transportation to get me home and back. The cost was higher than I wanted but was probably reaso...nable. I was satisfied with the experience.

Terry,thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The goal of our service department at Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac is taking care of our cus...tomers. Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again!

• Great new truck purchase.

Visited on a Thursday and spent 4 hours looking at trucks. Left the dealership without purchasing. Followed up on Friday with questions about 2 silve...r Silverados. Didn't think I wanted a silver truck! Love the new Silverado I purchased on Saturday from Dave Johnson at Royal Oaks.

thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The goal of our Sales department at Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac is taking care of our customers. ...Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again, and welcome to THE ROCK FAMILY!

• New truck

Awesome place to buy a new vehicle. Made me feel like family.

• best dealership

Very professional and answered all my question. Will definitely be buying or trading there in the future

thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The goal of our sales department at Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac is taking care of our customers. ...Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again! We look forward to earning your business in the future!

• The Rock Rocks

Randy Ro has helped me purchase a vehicle twice when no one else would. He worked hard to get us financed and now we are on our way to credit repair. ...We will be loyal customers from now on.

thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The goal of our sales department at Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac is taking care of our customers. ...Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again, and Welcome to THE ROCK FAMILY!

• Great Service!!!

What a great experience every visit. WOW!!! From the sale to the last service has always been a great experience.

Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac