New 888-707-8485
Used 888-708-4425 Email Dealer
Service 888-230-8035

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Easy and Smooth Transaction!

Mary - Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate you sharing your experiences.

We have been doing business with Reedy Ford for several years now. We started out working with both Dick and Judy Reedy. However over the last several years we have worked the entire team at Reedy Ford. They are great and fund to deal with. It is a very relaxed buying environment.

• Best service in south central Kansas.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. It means a great deal to us and we are appreciative of the continued patronage.

Bruce and Tim are the guys I go to for my vehicle needs. Always friendly and deliver what I need even though there are dealers that are closer to me. This is the fifth vehicle I've bought from them in twelve years.

• not happy, they never got back to me at all. bumed

they never did respond to my request. went out and looked on my own sand no salesman ever acknowledged I was even on the lot. they ere not busy.

Thank you for your feedback. This situation is unfortunate and not what we strive to deliver. Did you visit us this weekend? If so, we closed early on Saturday as well were closed Sunday and Monday in observance for the Labor Day Holiday. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance. Sincerely, Tim Milby II Sales Manager

• Service was great

Thank you Gary. We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience. This is what we strive for.

We received excellent service from this dealer (Reedy Ford). The van was a very good used van. almost like new. Had one tire go out when we took it out for test drive but was taken care of very well. Would recommend this dealer to any one looking for used vehicle. .