New 877-239-7053 Dealer Website
Used 888-229-9827 Email Dealer
Service 877-838-9250

Average based on 52 reviews
  • Buying a new car can be stressfull, but not always

The Salesman was nice and he knew a great deal about SUV's and Ford cars in all makes. He was well educated on the software and items on the center dashboard display. He was patient when we asked questions and let us test drive 3 SUV's. We have bought 4 new cars in my lifetime and he was the best salesman ever. I am 64 years old.

• Very enjoyable

I was looking for a used F150 the sales person was very friendly and went above and beyond to answer all my questions, sent additional pictures and made sure i knew about all dings and bents before i made trip to look at truck. Did not end up buying that unit but it was not because of dealer ship just wasnt what i was looking for. im am still in contact as they try to find my perfect truck. i would recommend them to anyone.

Keith, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• good deal

got a good deal and was simple transaction gave us warranty wasn't expecting will trade here again

• Harold Ray Perkins

We appreciate your response, Harold! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Serviceman was very helpful. Looked up service record and found oil hadn't been changed on my F250 truck (a demonstrator) as I had been told. Agreed that passenger door latch needed adjustment and said they could take care of it during regular weekday hours. I was there on a Saturday.

• Love my truck

We received excellent service from everyone at the dealership. A special thanks to Mr. Franklin and his wife for being real people.

• Great vehicle

We purchased a 2013 Nissan Armada. Billy Dykes the sales person was very helpful.

We are happy you had a positive experience with us, Jacqueline! Safe travels!

We are happy you had a positive experience with us, Jacqueline! Safe travels!

• GOOD SERVICE

ALL HELPFULL STAFF AND MOST OF MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED COMPLETELY.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Don Franklin Ford! We appreciate your business!

ALL HELPFULL STAFF AND MOST OF MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED COMPLETELY.

• good service

I was thrilled with my purchase. However, I asked a question the day after I collected the truck and didn't get an answer because it was money related. So that disappointed me slightly. Apart from that I am thrilled with my new vehicle.

• great service

we purchased a ford explorer with the three seats even though we don't use the third seat we keep it down but just went on a trip to Florida and it was so comfortable what a difference we both love it. before we left you changed the oil for us and fixed the trim that was coming off and did a great job thank you for making our trip so successful we didn't have to worry about a thing.

• don franklin ford