Don Franklin Ford Lincoln

New 877-203-8420 Dealer Website
Used 877-274-3816 Email Dealer
Service 877-575-0359

Average based on 106 reviews.
  • great people to work with

always treated great, have had my car serviced there for 2 years now and the service and prices are hard to beat. best bang for your buck!

• Good Dealership

The staff from the sales person to the business manager was very courteous and helpful.

• Excellent service

Salesman was exceptional! Would buy from them again.

Salesman was exceptional! Would buy from them again.

• Lincoln MKZ

I have purchased a lot of vehicles from many different dealers. This is the first time I have truly been wowed by the service I received. Thanks so much to the sales and service departments.

• Total New Car buying process.

This will be my families 5th vehicle we have bought from Homer Barrett. We bought a 2016 Ford Escape-Titanium--The employees make your business. Staff was excellent and service is always good. Thank you for all your people do.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Michael! We sincerely appreciate your business and your positive review. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Ford Focus - transmission repair due to recall

You were very cordial and gave us excellent service.

You were very cordial and gave us excellent service.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Barbara. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Ford 2016 f150

I had a really good experience. I got a good trade in price. Homer Barrett and the sales team really worked to get me the best value possible.

• Fast Service

Fast service. We didn't have to wait for long, and my vehicle was taken back to the service area almost immediately. The staff is friendly and personable.

We always appreciate feedback from our clients, Sonya. We really appreciate your business and hope we can continue to be your one-stop shop for all your vehicle needs! Safe travels!

• Great service, nice employees.

Always great service. Always nice customer rep.s. Love meeting other Ford owners while waiting. Ford must sell to the nicest people in the world. Almost always meet someone new in waiting area. Thank for all the help.

• Satisfied customer

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our valued clients! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

I purchased 2014 F150. Vehicle operates as it should. Friendly but not pushy salepersons. Everyone was helpful and I had the feeling I was more than just someone buying a car. I would recommend to my friends. My niece actually purchased a car the same day from Don Franklin and she is very pleased.