Tincher-Williams Chevrolet

New 888-473-7301 Dealer Website
Used 888-721-6490 Email Dealer
Service 888-474-1562

• Colorado brakes replaced

Did a great repair work in a reasonable time.They offered me a loaner several times as I waited for my truck to be repaired. Very friendly dealership.

• Jim Dorn

Very satisfied with the service I receive and would use this dealership when I am ready to shop for my next car.

• Retiree

Consistently great customer service at this dealership...Always friendly and helpful. I always recommend them to everyone!!!

• I am a consumer

Wiouldn't go anywhere else!Best sales people,and super service department.I have purchased automobiles from Tincher-Williams for quite a few years now.

• experience good dealership traded with many times

All round verry good dealership good service kind -frindly- not pushy have traded with several times

• GREAT DEALERSHIP WITH FRIENDLY AND CARING STAFF.

I AM 62 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BOUGHT A NUMBER OF NEW CARS IN MY TIME. I DROVE 4 HOURS TO TINCHER WILLIAMS BECAUSE THEY HAD A GREAT DEAL ON A USED 2014 CHEVY IMPALA. IF I LIVED CLOSER I WOULD NEVER BUY A CAR FROM ANYONE ELSE. I WAS TREATED LIKE A KING FROM THE TIME I STEPPED ONTO THE LOT-FROM OFFERS OF SOMETHING TO DRINK TO JUST PLAIN COUNTRY HOSPITALITY. WHEN WE GOT READY TO LEAVE, THEY KNEW WE HAD A LONG WAYS TO TRAVEL AND OFFERED US SOMETHING TO EAT FROM THEIR LOUNGE. I AM SURE THEY PROBABLY WOULD NEVER BE BACK AND STILL TREATED US LIKE FAMILY-THAT IS TRUE HOSPITALITY!

• Quality experience

Was shopping for a new Silverado and found the staff at Tincher-Williams eager to help and very friendly.