Tincher-Williams Chevrolet

• A review from a Customer.

Although it was a little slow, in how long it took it was alright.

Although it was a little slow, in how long it took it was alright.

• review

Very nice to do business with,very helpful not pushing us for a sale, help you in any way they can. I would advise any one to do business with this company.

• recall and oil change and tire rotation

Service was excelant for recall and oil change and tire rotation curtious and well noligable

• Some work on my new SUV

GREAT, Nice and knowledgeable, people and friendly. Only place I would ever go.

GREAT, Nice and knowledgeable, people and friendly. Only place I would ever go.

• Chevrolet

I had a service light come on. They tested it and showed several codes I have to come back when the light comes on again

• Buying and Service

Just a great place to purchase a automobile and they are awesome in service department!

• oil change

The staff was very courteous, and let us know what was going on with the repairs as they went

• GOOD SERVICE

ALWAYS GET GOOD SERVICE AND PEOPLE AT THE DEALERSHIP ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY DEALERSHIP IS ALWAYS NEAT AND CLEAN

• customer service satisfaction

Good place to deal with have been servicing my vehicle for over 2 years no problems

• Shane

I found it really hard to deal with tommy my salesman when I went to buy my truck. I ended up having to deal with the manager because I couldn't deal with him. He acted like he didn't care if I bought anything there or not.