New 866-459-1875 Dealer Website
Used 866-459-1748 Email Dealer
Service 866-459-2407

Average based on 11 reviews.
  • Great Experience

John and staff made this buying experience very easy. Bought several cars from John and have always had a good experience. They will go the extra mile to satisfy the customer. Thanks again John

• A long-time, & still satisfied, customer!

My family and I are long-time customers of Johnson Chevrolet. From my first car when I was 16, every car I've owned (and I'm now 34) has been purchased at the dealership. I have interacted with most all of the staff there over the last 18 years. Not only are they professional, but also very welcoming and helpful without the pushy sales gimmicks. You tell them what you want, they get it for you! It's that easy! Today, I had an issue with my 2012 Chevy Cruze that would not allow me to drive it to the dealership for repair. My first contact with the dealership was at around 1030 this morning. Before 5 pm this evening, Nathan in the service department had gotten me in touch with roadside assistance, gotten the vehicle towed to the dealership, and has the repairs completed under my warranty and the car ready for pickup! During that 6.5 hours, he continually communicated with me regarding the status of my vehicle repair. I expected to be without a car for several days, which isn't something I was prepared for with two kids in sports, my husband working 7 hours away, and that being my only transportation. To say today went quickly and effortlessly with excellent customer service would be an understatement! I would highly recommend Johnson's for not only the purchase, but upkeep of your vehicles!! From tires, oil changes, detailing, carpet and seat shampooing, and new or used car purchases; go see John and his staff! You won't be disappointed!

• A long-time, & still satisfied, customer!

• Great Dealership and staff!!

Thanks so much, we were blessed to meet you, and happy to assist you with your purchase, we hope you enjoy it for many years to come

This is one of the best dealerships I have ever dealt with. Everyone was so nice and allowed for no pressure shopping. They were fast to answer all questions and went above and beyond in making the experience a joyful one. Definitely will return to this dealership!

• Best dealership and customer service around!

We have purchased 2 cars from Johnsons. Both were the easiest car buying experiences we have ever had. Their honesty, customer service, and pricing were all excellent. Before Johnsons, I absolutely hated going to dealerships. It was exciting looking for a new car, but I hated how salesmen would hassle you and then haggle at a price. And then having to contact the insurance company and DMV, it was always frustrating. Now, I have found a dealership that always gives the best deal possible upfront and THEY do all the work with the insurance and DMV. It couldn't be any easier than this! As a matter of fact, the last purchase was mostly done over the phone! I called and told them what I was looking for and they called me back that same day with the possibilites and a few days later, we went and done the paperwork and I had my new car! John Johnson has thoroughly impressed me, he is always available and will do anything he can to help. I will never again go to any other dealership! I am a Johnsons customer for life!

Thanks Danielle for your repeat business, we were happy to make you car buying experience pleasurable, we look forward to many years of doing business with you.

• Johnsons has always went above and beyond!

We ate very happy with our new vehicle and it would not have been possible without John and tj @ Johnsons chevy

Tori, we are so happy to hear this. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

• Extra mile, went out and found us what we wanted

Thanks for the kind words, we were happy to go out and find you the vehicle that met your family's needs

John and the staff at Johnson Chevrolet really made as a great deal on our new car and Deathly went the extra mile to get us what we were looking for. We have been loyal customers for over 20 years, and with service like we were given, we will continue to be for many more

• above and beyond

Thanks Jeff, we are so glad we could help you, we definitely believe in making happy customers

my wife & I want to thank John Johnson & his service team for the great deal on our Jeep. Also for him going above & beyond our agreement to make sure he has satisfied customers. I would definitely recommend going to Johnson Chevrolet for a great deal! Thanks again John. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

• BEST DEALERSHIP HANDS DOWN!!

I have personally purchased 3 vehicles from Johnson Chevy Buick in Clintwood, Va. Several of my family members, friends and co-workers have also purchased vehicles from here. I live almost 2 hours away from this dealership in the Kingsport, TN area but it is so worth the drive!! They always provide me the best dealer experience I have ever had. Also, they don't have hidden doc fees to inflate the vehicle purchase price like every other dealer I have ever met. GREAT BUSINESS!!!

Thanks Chris for your kind words, we are always happy to help, we've been in business over 44 years by taking care of our valued customers like yourself. thanks again, John Johnson (pres.)

• Great service. Friendly staff!!! Excellent service

Great service, Friendly staff!! Will go back and buy another car from Johnson Chevrolet!!

Thanks Jenna for your kind words, we hope you enjoy your new 2016 cruze thanks again, John Johnson (pres.)