Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 24 reviews

• July 19, 2012

i recently bought a used C280 sedan from MB of fort wayne on july 2nd. I can't say enough how great my experience way. I was looking at two different ...MB models and ended up buying the "cheaper" priced model and not once did i feel like they were pushing me towards the more expensive model. In fact they actually leaned me towards the cheaper model based on what i was looking for and needed at this time. My dealer Anthony (tony) was the best i've ever had, and i've been to LOTS of car dealerships in the past 10 years. It was just a great experience on my part and WILL be back to purchase my next benz! The lobby is great and they offer free vending machines and a fridge full of a variety of drinks. I had never been to this dealership before and im thankful that i had found them (by accident) when i did. I couldnt have found a better car/price/experience. They really do strive for excellent customer service even after you buy your vehicle, im very impressed! Thanks MB of FW!! John H.

John, Thanks for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with all of us! It's great to hear that you've been enjoying your C280. Ple...ase let us know if there's anything else we can do to help in the future! Also, please take advantage of our monthly specials by following our Facebook & Twitter. Best, Paul Webb pwebb@mercedesbenzfw.com (260) 432-7200

January 28, 2018

Had a wonderful buying experience with this dealership. I was fresh out of college with little credit history, Mercedes Benz did everything in their p...ower to help me. Thanks to their commitment, I was able to purchase my first car without a co-signer. The business manager, Nadeem Baig was wonderful! Since this was my first purchasing experience, he explained every process and focused on what was best for me and my financial situation. Not only did their business department go above and beyond, but their sales consultant, Milton Bouger was amazing!!! He was able to work with my schedule and explained every detail the car had to offer. Even 4 months after my purchase, Milton still contacts me to check up on me and the car. Wonderful business with wonderful staff. I would highly recommend!!

June 25, 2016

Brett from this dealership was very helpful answering our questions, giving us plenty of time to look the car over, working with us to get a good pr...ice, and wasn't pushy. The paperwork was handled very quickly . The whole process of looking over the car, test driving, and paperwork only took an hour and a half.

This is wonderful to hear! Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne for your purchase and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.... We're so pleased to know Brett handled everything efficiently and made the process quick and painless. Enjoy your new ride and be sure to visit sometime soon!

July 2, 2015

After negotiating for the car for two weeks, I drove 2 hours to see the car (MB C300 4Matic, white, currently listed at approximately $27,732 with 170...73 miles). Extremely disappointed, the car was supposed to be a Certified Pre-Owned car. Extremely poor standards for being CPO. The vehicle had a deep dent in the passenger side fender, deep enough that it cracked the paint and there were ripples in the diameter of 10 inches around it. I wasn't able to see the dent in the pictures since the car was white and it was hard to see. The salesman NEVER informed me of the dent and actually pretended to be unaware of the issue. Walking around the car, I also saw the passenger side Taillight was busted in the size of a baseball. He quickly said that the service department can take care of that today. He played dumb to knowing that was there also. I looked at the pictures afterwards on cars.com and noticed that it was hard to see since the picture was straight on, but you can somewhat see that it was cracked since the crack was not a straight line. Overall, this dealership wasted my time and was a terrible disappointment.

We are disappointed to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with your recent visit to our dealership, Marie. Customer satisfaction is our team's ...top priority, and we strive to offer every customer the best possible experience in both our sales or service departments. If you would like to discuss your situation further, please call our general manager, Paul Webb, at 260-432-7200. Thank you.

August 13, 2014

I recently purchased a used vehicle through MB of FW and must say the purchasing portion of the process was excellent. It was easy and pleasant, as a ...purchasing experience should be. Unfortunately, the vehicle was misrepresented in terms of equipment included. When following up with management regarding the issue I was truly disappointed at their unwillingness to resolve the issue. Though the exchange was professional it lacked any consideration for the mistake and any actions to make it right. Mistakes do happen but it's all about how they get fixed when noticed and this dealership failed to fix it on all levels.

April 24, 2014

Good service overall, great trade in value for our none Benz trade in! Could have service the vehicle we bought a little better!

December 3, 2013

I love the two cars I bought. The parts department is awesome. They stock parts and their costs are very competitive. The sales & service staff are un...matched.

November 18, 2013

Arrived early for appointment, but that was not a problem. Service manager was very friendly and came out and explained why the repair was more compli...cated and was taking longer then expected. All my technical questions were answered and I had no concerns. It was well worth driving 2 hours from Indianapolis to know the service was done properly at the highest level of compentency.

Kenneth - Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We greatly appreciate that you would make the two hour drive to have us perform the se...rvice on your vehicle. Our number one goal is to provide all customers with top notch service and expert knowledge. I will pass along your kind words to the entire team and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Best, Paul Webb- General Manager

November 7, 2013

Each visit to MB of FW leaves me feeling satisfied. The crew takes the time and initiative to not only make sure my car is properly taken care of, bu...t also that I am fully informed of their suggestions and changes. They make dealing with our cars understandable for myself and my family. I feel at ease knowing that my car is being taken care of in a precise and thorough manner.

Nikos - Thank you for sharing this with us. We are happy that you continually come to us for your service needs and will continue to do so going forwa...rd. We always want our customers to feel like their car is in good hands when they bring it to us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and providing you with the same great service you've come to expect from us. Best, Paul Webb- General Manager

November 6, 2013

When the accident occurred, the dealership took full responsibility in dealing with the damage. The car was already in the shop getting repaired by th...e time the accident was reported to us

Teresa - I am happy we were able to resolve the issue for your vehicle after the accident. We hope you're back to enjoying your vehicle the way that y...ou should be able to enjoy it. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out at any time. Best, Paul Webb- General Manager